• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with host!!!

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
So I have this hostess who had a party the middle of March. I played phone tag with her for almost a month, so I finally met up with her at her friends show. She is ready to close her show at the $400 level and places a $400 for herself (Plus $608 in cookware value for me). So we decide that I'm going to take the order home and add it up on PP, and call her. So I call her the next day to give her the total. She can't believe she has spent so much money, so I ask her if we can pick through what she would like to keep/get rid of. She tells me she's at work and will call me back that was Saturday. So I call her back last night, first she's driving and can't talk, then she's on the other line and never calls me back!!!!! I'm so mad, what should I do?

I want to get this show closed. I want to stay within her budget, but how can I do that if she won't call me back!!

T

tpchefrebecca

You need to be strait with her and tell her the end of the month is coming up and you need to submit her show. If she doesn't then her guests will lose their special.

Let her now you understand she is very busy but if you two can meet for lunch or coffee and get this thing closed. I know it is hard not to sound frustrated, because don't I know you have the right :)

Anyway, just be strait. Good luck ;)

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
So with in an hour of posting this she called me!!!!! She still wants all of her cookware!!!! Glad to be closing this one!!