• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Host Frustrations: How to Close a Party and Stay Within Budget

In summary, if your host is not responding to your messages, you can try reaching out through a different method or ask for help from their friends or family. If your host is frequently canceling and rescheduling parties, it may be best to have a conversation with them and offer your assistance. You can still earn rewards if the party is canceled, as long as it is rescheduled within 30 days. If your host is not meeting the minimum sales requirement, you can still earn rewards based on the sales made, but you may need to discuss options for increasing sales or rescheduling the party. If your host is not satisfied with their purchases, they can contact customer service for assistance and also consider hosting another party in the future.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So I have this hostess who had a party the middle of March. I played phone tag with her for almost a month, so I finally met up with her at her friends show. She is ready to close her show at the $400 level and places a $400 for herself (Plus $608 in cookware value for me). So we decide that I'm going to take the order home and add it up on PP, and call her. So I call her the next day to give her the total. She can't believe she has spent so much money, so I ask her if we can pick through what she would like to keep/get rid of. She tells me she's at work and will call me back that was Saturday. So I call her back last night, first she's driving and can't talk, then she's on the other line and never calls me back!!!!! I'm so mad, what should I do?

I want to get this show closed. I want to stay within her budget, but how can I do that if she won't call me back!!

You need to be strait with her and tell her the end of the month is coming up and you need to submit her show. If she doesn't then her guests will lose their special.

Let her now you understand she is very busy but if you two can meet for lunch or coffee and get this thing closed. I know it is hard not to sound frustrated, because don't I know you have the right :)

Anyway, just be strait. Good luck ;)

So with in an hour of posting this she called me!!!!! She still wants all of her cookware!!!! Glad to be closing this one!!

What can I do if my host is not responding to my messages?

If your host is not responding to your messages, try reaching out to them through a different method, such as a phone call or in-person conversation. You can also ask their friends or family members to help communicate with them. If all else fails, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

My host keeps canceling and rescheduling parties. What should I do?

If your host is consistently canceling and rescheduling parties, it may be best to have a conversation with them to discuss their commitment level. You can also offer to help them with planning and promoting the party to make it easier for them. If the issue persists, you can contact our customer service team for further guidance.

Can I still earn rewards if my host cancels the party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards if your host cancels the party. Our policy states that as long as the party is rescheduled and held within 30 days, you will still receive your rewards. If the party is not rescheduled within 30 days, you can work with our customer service team to find an alternative way to earn rewards.

My host is not meeting the minimum sales requirement. What happens now?

If your host is not meeting the minimum sales requirement for the party, you can still earn rewards based on the sales that were made. However, if the sales are significantly lower than expected, you can discuss with your host about ways to increase sales or consider canceling the party and rescheduling for a later date.

What can I do if my host is not satisfied with their purchases?

If your host is not satisfied with their purchases, encourage them to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work with your host to find a solution that meets their needs. Additionally, remind your host that hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, so they may want to consider hosting again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wmrmgr