• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with HO: Guest's Order Cancelled but Still Delivered - Venting

In summary, the woman was told by three different people that everything was fine and that the order had been cancelled. The order was delivered today, and the woman is now dealing with the situation.
maryhenderlite
I have to vent. Last week (Thur or Fri) I had a guest trying to place an order online for my fundraiser. Well, it wouldn't let her and she ended up accidently doing and individual order by mistake. We found out within a hour or two. I was told she had 72 hours to cancel. She called PC within 3 hours of placing the order to cancel and was told everything would be fine. That it was already schudeled to ship, but they were sending an email to UPS, and once it got scanned into their system, it would be returned to PC. I even called a few hours later to confirm that it had been cancelled. Well guess what!!! It was delivered today. I called HO and was told that there was no cancellation in the computer, and that lady didn't know what to do!!!! I am soooo upset b/c now that lady (when she gets home) is going to have to deal with this, and she has already placed that order (and then some) for my fundraiser that I am ready to submit (now gotta change it - which isn't THAT big of a deal, but shouldn't HAVE Too). Has anyone had this happen to them? I mean, for this lady to be told by HO and by me (b/c I was told) that everything was fine, and was going to be fixed and then it wasn't kinda leaves a bad taste in her mouth, I know that it would mine.. Oh well, thanks for listening. Just had to vent. I did send an email to HO just so that they know what is going on.

She should have refused the shipment. If it was dropped off when she wasn't home, tell her to not open the package and contact UPS. She needs to tell them she wants to refuse delivery and see what they'll do about it. I can't speak for them, but they may send a driver out to pick it up. At worst, she may have to take it to a counter but the important thing is that she not open it.

I haven't heard from her yet. I don't know what time she will be home. So I was planning on calling her this evening.

Kitchen Guy is right. She should refuse delivery OR call the HO for an immediate return and they will send UPS to pick it up.

1. Why was my order cancelled but still delivered?

There could be a few reasons for this. It is possible that the order was cancelled after it had already been shipped out, or there was a mistake in the cancellation process. It is also possible that there was an issue with the order or payment that triggered a cancellation, but the order was still able to be delivered.

2. Can I still return the items if my order was cancelled?

Yes, you can still return the items for a refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process.

3. Will I be refunded for the cancelled order?

Yes, if your order was cancelled, you will be refunded for the full amount of the order. It may take a few business days for the refund to reflect on your account.

4. How can I prevent my order from being cancelled in the future?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by a cancelled order. To prevent this from happening in the future, please ensure that all information, including payment and shipping address, is accurate and up to date before submitting your order.

5. What should I do if I still receive a cancelled order?

If you receive a cancelled order, please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance. They will be able to help resolve the issue and ensure that you are not charged for the cancelled order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefNic
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies