• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes for Tomato Basil Squares and Pesto Lemon Chicken Pasta?

In summary, Claire was frustrated with Consultants Corner because she couldn't find the recipes for the tomato basil squares and pesto lemon chicken pasta. She was also grateful for the recipes that she received.
grgann
Hi folks,
I am so frustrated with Consultants Corner right now. I am looking for the recipes for the tomato basil squares, as well as the pesto lemon chicken pasta that you make in the deep covered baker. I thought these were the right names, but I can't find the recipes anywhere. Can someone help me please?
Claire

The lemon chicken recipe is in the Deep Covered Baker Cookbook, you won't be able to find it online (it will just show you which cookbook it's found in). Not sure about the tomato basil squares.When I search for a recipe in the recipe search area I don't always use the full name. I'll use part of it or the ingredient used to find it.

Tomato Basil Squares The Pampered Chef
All the Best Cookbook

1 pkg. (10 oz.) Refrigerated Pizza Dough (I prefer French Bread)
2 Cups (8 oz.) Shredded Mozzerella Cheese, softened
¼ Cup (1 oz.) Parmesan Cheese
2/3 Cup Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
2 TBLS. Snipped Fresh Basil Leaves 1 garlic clove, pressed 4 Plum tomatoes, sliced

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll pizza crust to within 1” of edge of Rectangle Stone. Sprinkle crust with 1 cup of mozzerella cheese. Set aside.

Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate Parmesan Cheese into Small Batter Bowl. Add remaining mozzerella cheese, mayonnaise, basil and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well.

Using Ultimate Slice and Grate fitted with V-shaped blade, slice tomatoes; arrange evenly over over crust. Using Medium Scoop, scoop cheese mixture evenly over tomatoes; spread evenly. Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares; serve warm.

Yield: 20 servings

Nutrients per serving (1 square): Calories 130, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg. Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 0 g.
Diabetic Exchanges per serving (1 square): ½ starch, ½ meat, 1 fat (½ carb)

Creamy Lemon-Pesto Chicken & Linguine
1 lemon
2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared basil pesto
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz/125 g each)
1 tbsp (15 mL) Citrus & Basil Rub
12 oz (350 g) uncooked linguini pasta
2 plum tomatoes
1/4 cup (50 mL) thinly sliced fresh basil leaves

Directions:1.Zest lemon using Microplane® Zester to measure 2 tsp (10 mL). Combine butter and flour in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth. Add lemon zest, milk and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to butter mixture; whisk well. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 60 seconds. Add pesto; mix well.2.Season chicken with rub. Place chicken in Deep Covered Baker, overlapping as necessary. Pour sauce over chicken. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) in thickest part of chicken and centers are no longer pink. Carefully remove baker from microwave using Oven Mitts. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.3.Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Set pasta aside and keep warm. Seed and dice tomatoes. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta; garnish with tomatoes and basil.Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 480, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Carbohydrate 50 g, Protein 34 g, Sodium 500 mg, Fiber 3 g

U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving: 3 starch, 1 vegetable, 3 low-fat meat, 1 fat (3 carb)

Cook's Tips: If desired, store-bought lemon-pepper seasoning can be substituted for the Citrus & Basil Rub.

Rice or other types of pasta such as spaghetti can be substituted for the linguine, if desired.

grgann said:
Hi folks,
I am so frustrated with Consultants Corner right now. I am looking for the recipes for the tomato basil squares, as well as the pesto lemon chicken pasta that you make in the deep covered baker. I thought these were the right names, but I can't find the recipes anywhere. Can someone help me please?
Claire

I agree.

While I like the re-vamp of CC overall (it is very sleek)...I think they did a horrible job with recipe organization.

It takes me FOREVER to find a recipe on there (if I'm not looking for it from the SB). I can't tell you how long it took me to find the strawberry ice recipe (which I thought was an "eat healthy" theme, but I was wrong).

Thank you SOOO much for the recipes! It is a HUGE help!
Claire

Whenever I try to search for anything on CC it takes FOREVER for results to show up. I generally Google what I'm looking for recipe wise and it comes up with results from within CC.

Or, I love it when someone asks for a recipe and then shares the actual recipe (or a link) versus the location to find it...i.e.chefa, thank you :)

To me, it feels more like a family when someone needs or wants something and the chefsuccess family helps out...

LoriLions said:
Or, I love it when someone asks for a recipe and then shares the actual recipe (or a link) versus the location to find it...i.e.chefa, thank you :)

To me, it feels more like a family when someone needs or wants something and the chefsuccess family helps out...

If I post a link versus the full recipe, it's because I try to "teach" people how to find things on their own too. Not to be rude. I guess I'm just a "teach a man to fish" kind of person sometimes. ;)
Sometimes you see people just ask other people to do the legwork - and after a few years of it, you want people to do a little themselves. NOT saying you were doing that.....I'm talking about trends you sometimes see after you've been on this site (or others) long enough. :D

Like a few others said, if I can't find what I'm looking for on CC, I widen my search with the keyword or ingredient or even Key Product. I usually then find it that way....yes, I'll have to sort through a bigger list, but if you don't type the title of the recipe PERFECTLY, it won't come up. I've never found a CC recipe on Google searches though..I HAVE found old PC posted recipes that way...on pamperedchef.com. Or I find them on other websites where someone posted them.

Anyway- glad you got what you needed.:balloon:

esavvymom;836552 I guess I'm just a "teach a man to fish" kind of person sometimes. ;)QUOTE said:
As my husband always says, "You can buy fish!":D

Glad someone shared the recipes with you! :)Another comment about giving directions on how to do it....It's nice to share the how-to's on finding recipes, because not everyone viewing the site knows. And also, then someday when you need to find something and no one is around to help that does know, you'll be able to do it yourself! Plus then you can become one of the people that helps people out when they can't find something. CS is a helpful site because we all share our knowledge...that teaches others and then they go on and help teach others. I didn't know much when I joined CS, but thanks to people explaining how to find things I learned and now can help others. :) Hopefully it's done in a nice way, and hopefully the recipe does get shared because sometimes people can access this site, but not CC for some reason, or they tried but can't find it and are tight on time. ;)

I don't think I ever heard of the other recipe you were looking for the Lemon Pesto Chicken one. Sounds yummy, if someone has that one, I'd also love to see that one. I also do not like trying to find recipes on CC anymore, I have tons of recipes on my computer and hubby keeps telling me I have WAY to many, lol. I said NOPE, think not, but he thinks I do.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I don't think I ever heard of the other recipe you were looking for the Lemon Pesto Chicken one. Sounds yummy, if someone has that one, I'd also love to see that one. I also do not like trying to find recipes on CC anymore, I have tons of recipes on my computer and hubby keeps telling me I have WAY to many, lol. I said NOPE, think not, but he thinks I do.
Chefa shared it in her post #3. It's a great recipe! I've made it several times for my family and really enjoy it. :)

DUH to me, lol, I saw the Tomato Basil Squares and didn't notice the break that the other recipe was there too.

Sounds yummy, wish I had all the ingredients on hand.

Lisa

Another reason this site rocks! I can't imagine my business without it.

What is "Frustrated With Cc"?

"Frustrated With Cc" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe the feeling of being overwhelmed or stuck in a rut with their business. It can refer to a variety of challenges, such as low sales, difficulty booking parties, or struggling to find new customers.

How can I overcome feeling frustrated with my Pampered Chef business?

There are several ways to overcome feeling frustrated with your Pampered Chef business. First, reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. They may have helpful tips or strategies that have worked for them. Additionally, try setting specific goals and creating a plan to achieve them. Finally, remember to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help with feeling frustrated?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help with feeling frustrated, including training and support from your upline and fellow consultants, online webinars and trainings, and a consultant-only Facebook group where you can connect with others and ask for advice. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a support team available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Is it normal to feel frustrated with my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, it is normal to feel frustrated with your Pampered Chef business at times. Building a successful business takes time and effort, and it's natural to experience setbacks or challenges along the way. Remember to stay positive and keep pushing through adversity.

What are some tips for staying motivated and avoiding feeling frustrated?

There are several tips for staying motivated and avoiding feeling frustrated with your Pampered Chef business. First, set realistic and achievable goals for yourself. Celebrate small victories and milestones along the way. Additionally, try to stay organized and prioritize tasks to avoid feeling overwhelmed. Finally, remember to have fun and enjoy the process of building your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • mmilus
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies