• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Frustrated with catalog hosts!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I opened two shows 3 weeks ago. Both hosts from 1 show I did. I have called each of them 6 times to get updates! Morning, noon, nights, weekends, left messages and no word from one of them and 1 keeps saying she will call back but Never does!:(

So frustrated! I think I am giving up on them at this point! Has this ever happened to you? Ugghhh!:mad:

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Some hosts (especially catalog ones) don't necessarily want to update you until the very end - at least that's what I've found - I had a host wait til the very last day of the month to contact me and turn in her order - I had only spoken with her once and she said she would have it to me before the end of the month. It wasn't a huge show but she was happy with it and ordered alot with her discount. I've had a couple of hosts who I barely ever actually spoke to but loved to do everything through emails. If you have email addresses, try to encourage them to send some of the orders to you so you can put them in the system. Some people hate talking on the phone at all (I even have relatives who never call back) so I wouldn't worry about it quite yet. Just keep stressing how great the specials are so they have something to continue having their show for. Good luck!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I have emailed 1 twice! The other doesn't have a PC or email so the phone is the only way to contact them! I wont' call them again and they can either call me or send in their orders. Otherwise I am done as this weekend will be a month from show opening already!

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
You're right. Be done with them unless they contact you.

Some will,
Some won't
SO WHAT!
Who's next? :)

Mar 7, 2006
I give my Catalog Hosts a deadline & offer an incentive to make sure she gets orders. I tell her if she beats my highest show, I'll give her something for free when we close her show.