• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza

In summary, the Fruit-Topped triple chocolate pizza is a delicious dessert made with a chocolate chip cookie crust, a cream cheese and white chocolate topping, and topped with fresh fruit and a chocolate drizzle. The recipe can be found in "All The Best" cookbook on page 124 and is a popular dish among Pampered Chef consultants. It is easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
kitchendivinity
Gold Member
I need a printable copy of the Fruit-Topped triple chocolate pizza! I had it, and I am not sure what happened to it. I can not find it on my computer anywhere!
Does someone please have it??

I don't think this is it though since it's not triple chocolate. Is that the official name of it and what cookbook is it in?

Fruit Pizza

1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened

1/3 cup sugar

4 cups assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries, etc (any fruit really)

Preheat oven to 350° F.

Place dough on round baking stone and cook 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.

For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar and spread over cookie dough, then start placing on the fruit

kcjodih said:
I don't think this is it though since it's not triple chocolate. Is that the official name of it and what cookbook is it in?

I don't remember what book, though I know it is a little older.
It had chocolate chip cookie dough, and white chocolate in it.

Apparently, its "All The Best," p. 124. If you go under Files (here on CS - but NOT Recipes), and search 'chocolate pizza' you'll find it a couple file versions.

Thanks Sarah, that helped immensely. Here you go Kitchendivinity...

Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza
(The Pampered Chef, All The Best Cookbook, pg 124)

Prep time: 30 minutes Bake time: 12-15 minutes
Cool time: 1 hour Chill time: 30 minutes

1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
2 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
12-16 strawberries, cut in half
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake). Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Serrated Bread Knife; cool completely on baking stone.

2. Place white chocolate and milk in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Microwave an additional 10-20 seconds if necessary. Cool slightly. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture; mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie.

3. Arrange strawberries and mandarin oranges over cream cheese mixture. Place chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in Small Micro-Cooker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Cut into wedges.

Makes 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 150 mg, Fiber 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 3 fat (2 carb)

What are the ingredients in the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?

The Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza is made with a chocolate cookie crust, a layer of creamy chocolate spread, and topped with a variety of fresh fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi.

How do I serve the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?

The Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza can be served at room temperature or chilled. It is best cut into slices using a pizza cutter and served on a platter or individual plates.

Can I customize the toppings on the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?

Yes, you can customize the toppings on the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza to your liking. You can add or substitute any of your favorite fruits or even add chocolate chips or nuts for extra texture.

What occasions are best for serving the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?

The Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a casual gathering with friends or a special celebration. It can also be a delicious dessert option for a potluck or office party.

How do I store leftovers of the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?

Leftovers of the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be enjoyed for up to 2-3 days after preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies