• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit Pizza- White Chocolate Pieces??

In summary, to make Fruit Pizza with white chocolate pieces, you will need a pre-made sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, assorted fruits, and white chocolate pieces. The white chocolate pieces will stick to the fruit pizza by pressing them gently into the cream cheese mixture before adding the fruit on top. You can also melt some white chocolate and drizzle it over the top of the fruit pizza for extra adhesion. Frozen fruit can also be used, but make sure to thaw and pat it dry before adding it to the pizza. The fruit pizza will last for 2-3 days in the refrigerator, but it is best to add the fruit on top just before serving to prevent it from getting soggy. You can
basketmom2
HELP...I am doing a show tonight and my recipe calls for white chocolate pieces for baking (I will mix this with cream cheese). Do you think I can use white almond bark instead?? Thanks a bunch!

Look for Baker's brand chocolate in the baking aisle at the store. They make semi-sweet, bittersweet, and white. This is what you need. I'm not sure if the almond bark will work. I don't think it is meant to be heated past a certain temp, or it will get lumpy. Baker's is in a box. Also, the almond bark sets up hard after it cools off.

Which fruit pizza calls for the white chocolate pieces??

The recipe I am making is the Fruit topped triple Chocolate Pizze (All the Best pg 124). Thanks for the info, I just didn't want to ruin it:)

Hmm...my grocery doesn't carry it and I don't know if I will be able to get to another store before my show. Any other suggestions??

Tollhouse has white chocolate chips. I have used this in a pinch when the recipe calls for white chocolate. Add 1 tsp shortening for every 1 cup chips...

If you chop the almond bark into pieces about the size of chips it would work just fine with that recipe. The pieces won't all be the same size like chips would be but that doesn't really matter.

basketmom2 said:
The recipe I am making is the Fruit topped triple Chocolate Pizze (All the Best pg 124). Thanks for the info, I just didn't want to ruin it:)

This is one of my top 3 favorite PC desserts! Ü

Yes, look for the Baker's brand white chocolate. It is in squares, just like the semi-sweet chocolate is. Be sure the chocolate is melted thoroughly before you mix it with the cream cheese.

Enjoy!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Fruit Pizza with white chocolate pieces?

To make Fruit Pizza with white chocolate pieces, you will need a pre-made sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, assorted fruits, and white chocolate pieces.

2. How do I make the white chocolate pieces stick to the fruit pizza?

The white chocolate pieces will stick to the fruit pizza by pressing them gently into the cream cheese mixture before adding the fruit on top. You can also melt some white chocolate and drizzle it over the top of the fruit pizza for extra adhesion.

3. Can I use frozen fruit for the fruit pizza?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for the fruit pizza. Just make sure to thaw it completely and pat it dry before adding it to the pizza. This will prevent excess moisture from affecting the texture of the pizza.

4. How long will the fruit pizza with white chocolate pieces last?

The fruit pizza with white chocolate pieces will last for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to store it in an airtight container to keep it fresh. It is best to add the fruit on top just before serving to prevent it from getting soggy.

5. Can I make fruit pizza with a different type of crust?

Yes, you can make fruit pizza with a different type of crust, such as a graham cracker crust or a shortbread crust. You can also use a pre-made crust or make your own from scratch. Just make sure to cool the crust completely before adding the cream cheese mixture and fruit on top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kitchendivinity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies