• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Perfect Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Recipe

In summary, the conversation revolved around a recipe for a fruit pizza made with a sugar cookie crust and cream cheese topping. The recipe was shared and suggestions were made for different fruit toppings. There was also some joking about drizzling chocolate over the pizza. One person requested a recipe from another cookbook and expressed concern about eating a whole cookie as a crust.
jwpamp
Does anyone have one? It uses sugar cookie crust and cream cheese....that's all I know. Host request. Can someone help? Thx!:)

Here it is!
jwpamp said:
Does anyone have one? It uses sugar cookie crust and cream cheese....that's all I know. Host request. Can someone help? Thx!:)

Fruit Pizza

1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
1/3 cup sugar
4 cups assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries, etc (any fruit really)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place dough on round baking stone and flatten with baker's roller. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool. For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar in classic batter bowl with mix n scraper. Spread over cookie dough with our spreaders. Then start placing on the fruit. Use egg slicer to slice kiwi, and strawberries. Use cherry pitter for fresh cherries. Citrus peeler for oranges, use knives to cut in segments. Do'n't forget the cutting board, and the crinkle cutter for pretty banana slices. (chill bananas so they will be firm)

:D :D :D
Debbie

Thank you, thank you!!!

I just have to share. I made one of these with fresh pineapple chunks, strawberries, mandarin oranges, and kiwi. Not only was is fabulous, it looked amazing. I suggest picking your fruit for the colors as well as the flavors!

Chef Wright- who is your director? My cluster is from Indianapolis area, just wondering if you are a part. Ihave yet tomeet any of my cluster, including my director.

Is this the pizza that is covered in fruit then drizzled in chocolate, or it that something else??

gilliandanielle said:
Is this the pizza that is covered in fruit then drizzled in chocolate, or it that something else??

Isn't everything better when drizzled with chocolate?:D

A shoe would taste good drizzled with chocolate!

You guys are so funny!! I have a picture in my mind of a fruit pizza drizzled in chocolate, but is this that pizza or not!?! Focus ladies!! Geez! :) :)

I don't know, I've never made it. I've seen one in a cookbook, but I don't know for sure.

Peachy plantation pizza is in the stoneware sensations cookbook. I will scan it and email it to you if you like.

I don't know why I am asking so many questions about the pizza! That giant sugar cookie crust wouldn't make it log enought for me to make a pizza on it. I would already be full from eating the WHOLE cookie!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the perfect sugar cookie cheesecake?

The ingredients for this recipe include cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, sour cream, sugar cookie dough, and your choice of toppings such as fruit or chocolate chips.

2. Can I use store-bought sugar cookie dough for this recipe?

Yes, store-bought sugar cookie dough works just as well for this recipe. Just make sure to let it soften at room temperature before using it in the recipe.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make this cheesecake?

You will need a 9-inch springform pan and a hand or stand mixer to make this recipe. A food processor can also be helpful for crushing the sugar cookies for the crust.

4. How long does this cheesecake need to chill before serving?

The cheesecake will need to chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving. This will allow it to set properly and have the best texture.

5. Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie you prefer for the crust. Graham crackers or Oreos are popular options. Just make sure to adjust the amount of butter used in the crust accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • michelletx
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas