1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Fruit Pizza Recipe?

1. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I need this recipe quick. I thought I had it in my computer, but I don't. I've tried searching, but no luck. My host for this evening wants this. My cookbooks are packed away in my kit in my van.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

May 14, 2009
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

Hi Rae-
    is this the one you wanted? I just did this at a show on saturday-

Fruit Pizza

Ingredients:
    1 refrigerated roll of sugar cookies
    ½ c. choc. Chips
    1 8-oz brick of Cream cheese (softened)
    ¼ c. powdered sugar
    1 orange
    Raspberries (1 pint, washed and cut in half)—or strawberries if they look fresher
    1 can mandarin oranges
    3 kiwi

Spritz round stone with oil (this will help you to remove when it’s cool). Slice sugar cookie dough into about 20 slices. Arrange on round stone. Shake flour onto dough and roll smooth. Bake according to directions on package (may require a few extra minutes of cooking time since it’s one big cookie). Let cool. Loosen from stone and cool completely. Transfer to serving platter.

Melt almost all of the chips (reserve a few for grating on top as garnish). Spread melted chocolate onto cooled cookie. Let harden. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and orange zest and orange juice. Spread over chocolate. Arrange Raspberries on outside perimeter of hearts. Then sliced kiwi (sliced w/egg slicer, then cut in half). Then arrange oranges. Then, another row of Kiwi. Then the remaining raspberries. Grate chocolate over top.

I also have decorated the serving platter with some drizzled melted chocolate (place in a Ziploc, seal w/twixit clip, cut small hole and decorate).

May 14, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

That's it. Thanks!

May 14, 2009
Have something to add?