• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome! Ideas for a Summer Fruit Dip - Sherry

In summary, to make the Summer Fruit Dip with Sherry, you will need 8 oz. cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup sherry, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. You can substitute the sherry with another type of alcohol, but it may alter the taste slightly. The dip can last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and can be made ahead of time. It pairs well with a variety of fruits such as strawberries, grapes, apples, peaches, and pineapple. Simply combine the ingredients, beat until smooth, and serve with your choice of fruits for a refreshing and delicious snack.
fishersherry
I have just joined this program and have enjoyed reading all your wonderful ideas. Does anyone have an idea for a good fruit dip. I have a host who wants to do summer fruits and a dip. I think I would have to do something else also. Any suggests. Thanks, Sherry

Here is one for you!

Attachments

• Hawaiian Fruit Dip.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 468
My favorite fruit dip is cream cheese based.

1 block of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
powered sugar to taste
Soften cream cheese and butter at room temp. cream togeather. A mixer makes this easier. add your powered sugar I usually add about 3/4 to 1 cup depending on how sewwt you want it. This can also be used as a cream cheese frosting.

this is another one

1 blk of cream cheese
1 sm jar of marshmellow cream

Mix togeather.

There is a really good peanut butter dip for fruits in the PC kids cookbook---don't have it in front of me right this second--but I love it!!:D

This isn't a PC recipe, but its awesome! People love it!

1 package cream cheese
1 container of Fluff (large one)
1/4 tsp vanilla

Beat all until smooth. YUM!

1. How do I make the Summer Fruit Dip with Sherry?

To make the Summer Fruit Dip with Sherry, you will need 8 oz. cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup sherry, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, sherry, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Serve with your favorite fruits for dipping.

2. Can I substitute the sherry with another type of alcohol?

Yes, you can substitute the sherry with another type of alcohol such as white wine or brandy. Keep in mind that it may alter the taste of the dip slightly.

3. How long does the Summer Fruit Dip with Sherry last?

The Summer Fruit Dip with Sherry can last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Make sure to store it in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. Prepare the dip and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to give it a quick stir before serving to ensure it is well combined.

5. What fruits go well with the Summer Fruit Dip with Sherry?

This dip pairs well with a variety of fruits such as strawberries, grapes, apples, peaches, and pineapple. Choose your favorites or create a colorful fruit platter for a fun and refreshing snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • kcjodih