• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Easy Fruit Dip Recipes for MFP: Perfect for Summer

In summary, the Summer Marketing Guide suggests doing a version of the "Cool and Serve" show using the MFP. This show involves making fruit dips and using the MFP to mix them together. There is a recipe for a fruit dip that uses crushed pineapple, but the author suggests adding it first to mash it up. There is also a recipe for a fruit dip that uses whipped strawberry yogurt and mix it with something else to make a more flavorful dip. The author is excited to do the show and see how it goes.
pamperedbecky
So, on the back of that Summer Marketing Guide, it talks about the "Cool and Serve" show, which I'm doing a version of on Saturday. It says to use the MFP to make dips to serve with fruit, but doesn't give a recipe. Does anyone know of one? All of the fruit dip recipes I know about can just be mixed together because there's nothing solid to "chop" up. Does anyone know of a fruit dip that would be a good demo in the MFP. We're not using it otherwise (the host already bought salsa and we're going more the fruit route with this one). I'm also doing "chicken your way" on the grill pan. I'd love to incorprorate the MFP, but have no clue what fruit dips they'd be referring too. Maybe I'll also email the test kitchens and hope I hear back tomorrow.

think of the MFP as a quasi-blender. I've actually made milkshakes in mine. So throw in some cream cheese and marshmallow fluff, give it a few pumps, and POOF instant fruit dip!

DebbieJ said:
think of the MFP as a quasi-blender. I've actually made milkshakes in mine.

So throw in some cream cheese and marshmallow fluff, give it a few pumps, and POOF instant fruit dip!

Thanks! I was wondering if cream cheese would get the blades all gunked up? It's worth a try. Somewhere there's a recipe for fruit dip that uses crushed pineapple, so I have some pineapple chunks or tidbits that I can do in there first to mash them all up, then add the rest. Dang, marshmallow fluff was something I didn't buy at the store just now. Because that sounds GOOD. I did buy that whipped strawberry yogurt, so I know you can mix that with something to make a fruit dip. I'm excited to do this show tomorrow and see how it goes! She's expecting at least 12 people with a handful of maybes.

mix it w/cool whip w/the pudding & if it needs a little more flavor add some jello or extract

Hi there! I'm so glad you're incorporating the MFP into your "Cool and Serve" show. It's a great way to showcase the versatility of this amazing kitchen tool. As for fruit dip recipes, I have a few suggestions that would be perfect for your demo. 1. Creamy Vanilla Fruit Dip: In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of honey, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix well and serve with your favorite fruits.2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip: In a small saucepan, melt 1/2 cup of chocolate chips with 1/4 cup of peanut butter. Stir until smooth and serve with sliced apples, bananas, or strawberries.3. Lemon Cheesecake Dip: In a mixing bowl, beat together 8 oz of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice until smooth. Serve with fresh berries or sliced kiwi.All of these dips can easily be made using the MFP. Simply add the ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined. I hope these ideas help, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Happy demoing!

What is "Fruit Dip in the Mfp"?

"Fruit Dip in the Mfp" refers to a fruit dip recipe found in the MyFitnessPal app. It is a creamy and sweet dip that pairs well with various fruits such as strawberries, apples, and grapes.

What ingredients are needed to make "Fruit Dip in the Mfp"?

The ingredients for "Fruit Dip in the Mfp" typically include cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and whipped topping. Some variations may also call for yogurt or honey.

How do I make "Fruit Dip in the Mfp"?

To make "Fruit Dip in the Mfp", start by mixing together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until well combined. Then, add in vanilla extract and whipped topping and continue mixing until smooth. Refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving.

Can I make "Fruit Dip in the Mfp" ahead of time?

Yes, "Fruit Dip in the Mfp" can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover the dip tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container.

What fruits go well with "Fruit Dip in the Mfp"?

"Fruit Dip in the Mfp" pairs well with a variety of fruits such as strawberries, apples, grapes, pineapple, and bananas. It can also be served with crackers or cookies for a sweet and salty combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies