• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit Demo Prep: Ideas Welcome!

In summary, the serrated peeler would work well for the kiwis and the peeler might work well for the peaches. The Zester and Microplane Adjustable Grater can be used for zesting and juicing. The UM for slicing and the Citrus Press and Juicer can be used for juicing and slicing. The food chopper can be used to chop up apples or strawberries. The knives and cutting boards can be used for chopping up fruits.
pkd09
Silver Member
While a microwave cake is cooling I am going to do a quick fruit demo tomorrow night at a show. Any additional ideas would be helpful. This is what I have come up with so far:

Pineapple wedger (pineapple)
Core & more (strawberries & melon)
Egg slicer (strawberries & bananas)
Peeler (kiwi & peaches) - which peeler would work best?????

Do you have the creative cutters?

Showcase the serrated peeler with the kiwis.

pkd09 said:
While a microwave cake is cooling I am going to do a quick fruit demo tomorrow night at a show. Any additional ideas would be helpful. This is what I have come up with so far:

Pineapple wedger (pineapple)
Core & more (strawberries & melon)
Egg slicer (strawberries & bananas)
Peeler (kiwi & peaches) - which peeler would work best?????

Well, for the peaches I would say the serrated peeler and that would probably work for the kiwi too... You could also do some lemons or limes, the UM for slicing, the Citrus Press and Juicer for juicing and the Zester and Microplane Adjustable Grater for zesting! They might not like those for just snacking on but great for cooking and making drinks in the Quick Stir Pitcher... someone just mentioned a recipe for the QSP in another thread... Lemon-Lime Fizzer or something like that... Also, apples... APSC, apple Wedger and the Corer...

What a great idea to do lots of fruit demos!

Ooh! I also love using the salad choppers to chop up strawberries when I want to use them for a topping for short cakes or ice cream... I just put the strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle a little sugar on them (depending on how sweet your strawberries are or you could use Splenda or something) and just chop chop chop with the salad choppers! It's great, they get chopped up really well and nice and juicy!

Oh, and don't forget the food chopper to just chop up apples or whatever for a recipe and the knives and cutting boards!

Oh my gosh!!! What awesome suggestions!!! You are all thinking out of the box where I was just thinking "typical". Thank you!

Hi there! I love your idea of incorporating a fruit demo into your show tomorrow night. It's a great way to showcase the versatility of our products and add some healthy options to the mix. For the peeler, I would suggest using our Serrated Peeler. It works great for tougher skinned fruits like kiwi and peaches, and it's also perfect for creating thin, decorative slices. You could even use it to make some fun fruit ribbons for a colorful and unique presentation. Another idea could be to use our Quick Slice to quickly and easily slice up some apples or pears for a refreshing and healthy snack. And don't forget about our Pineapple Slicer, which is a fan favorite and makes cutting and coring pineapples a breeze. I hope these suggestions help and I can't wait to hear how your demo goes tomorrow night! Happy cooking!

1. What types of fruits should I include in my fruit demo?

It is best to include a variety of fruits to showcase the versatility of our products. Some popular options include berries, melons, citrus fruits, and tropical fruits.

2. How should I prepare the fruit for the demo?

Fruits can be prepared in a variety of ways such as slicing, dicing, or cubing. It is important to also remove any seeds, pits, or tough skins before the demo.

3. Can I use frozen fruits for the demo?

While fresh fruits are recommended, frozen fruits can also be used. Just make sure to thaw them beforehand and drain any excess liquid before preparing them.

4. What tools or products do I need for the fruit demo?

Some useful tools for a fruit demo include a sharp knife, cutting board, fruit corer or slicer, and serving dishes. Our Pampered Chef fruit tools are also great options for easy and efficient fruit prep.

5. Are there any specific recipes or ideas for the fruit demo?

We have a variety of delicious fruit-based recipes on our website that you can use for inspiration. You can also get creative and come up with your own unique fruit combinations to showcase during the demo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies