• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Fruit and Cheese Cutter: Tips, Reviews, and More!

In summary, the Fruit and Cheese Cutter are a fun and easy way to make a custom cheese and fruit kabob. They are similar to the Creative Cutters but have a plunger to release the food. They are cute and could be fun for toddler snacks and adult lunches.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Fruit and Cheese Cutter. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Fruit kabobs! This will be so fun! I like how it has a little plunger to release the food from it! My youngest daughter is going to LOVE these for her cheese and cracker snack/lunches she always requests. And my kids never like the Cut n Seal sandwiches (they treat the sealed edge as yet another crust to avoid...:grumpy:) so these are going to be fun for them instead.

These look like they are the same size as the Creative Cutters? Do they seem like a repeat/redesign without discontinuing? I haven't seen them..

4 shapes, they have a plunger, not all that different from Creative Cutters but I got excited about them because it prompted me to add a use to Creative Cutters when discussing them....I don't have a lot of imagination some times also plastic as opposed to metal.

Think they are cute! My creative cutters box rusted real bad so I don't take them to shows any more! I didn't earn spring products but I might have to get these. Loved the edible arrangment idea!

I think the creative cutters may be on their way out, but not for a while.

If these work really well- I'd like more shapes. Fingers crossed!

DebPC said:
If these work really well- I'd like more shapes. Fingers crossed!

That's my thought. Also why I think this could be a test run to discontinue the Creative Cutters. I like my creative cutters, but sometimes it's tough getting things out of them. This has a plunger to push them out. Hope it works.

I love this new product! My team and I were talking about doing an "edible arrangements" show with summer coming up. It'd be great to have and make an arrangement instead of a fruit bowl for a kid's birthday party.

I like that it's not just for fruit and cheese, they also showed it cutting brownies and I believe something else but can't remember what.

I wonder if it would work on cake? Of does the food have to be firmer?

Deb, I don't remember them saying anything about cake, surely it wouldn't hurt to try.

These remind me of a similar product (no PC) popular back in the 70s; they were a lot of fun; esp. for little girl tea parties! Can't wait to try these out.

Hmm, not sure. I'm thinking that raw potatoes would be too hard for them since they are made from plastic/acrylic or whatever. Maybe the metal creative cutters one would be better?

I started thinking back about the fruit & cheese cutter and what they said at Launch, I do remember them saying that you can use them to cut shapes out of brownies. I know there was a picture on facebook and it appeared to be pieces of chocolate cake and pieces of vanilla cake, they punched a heart out of the middle and swapped pieces so the vanilla had a chocolate heart and the chocolate had a vanilla heart.

I hope that made sense.

I bet they would work great on jello. Might be fun.

Saw a cute picture on FB where they used the cutters to cut out meat and cheeses and interchanged them with each other. It was a fun idea for toddler snacks, too, and they had a bunch of them in the wells of an ice cube tray. If I can find the picture again, I'll have to post it here so you can see it.

I don't make pie crust, but you could probably use leftover crust pieces and cut into shapes and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on them.

Who's had a chance to play with these??? Are they as awesome as they look? Any downsides?

toddlertray.jpg Toddler Trayhttp://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2152/toddelertray.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fruit and Cheese Cutter on Brownies

6Fruit and Cheese cutter on brownies9810_n.jpg

I can't wait to try these with fondant :)

So easy and cute with blondie and regular brownies! brownie hearts inserted.jpg

Peanut Butter and Jelly

creative cutters with p and j  8294_n.jpg

Jello Jigglers

creative cutters for jello jigglers2_n.jpg

Cute.

mozzarella and tomato fruit cheese cutters227_n.jpg

DebPC said:
Who's had a chance to play with these??? Are they as awesome as they look? Any downsides?

I think they are very awesome and I enjoy playing with them when entertaining, showing off and my kids lunches.

I'm going to make an edible arrangment for my son's birthday in a few weeks. Some of my team mates did a trial run with them back at the beginning of March, said they were very easy to use but it was also kind of time consuming. I'll give it a trial run over the next few weeks to see how it comes out before doing one for the actual party.

Please post a pic when you do. We'd love to see it.

Nice!

Food Cutter new.jpg

1. How does the fruit and cheese cutter work?

The fruit and cheese cutter has a sharp stainless steel blade that easily slices through both soft and hard fruits and cheeses with a simple rocking motion. It also has a comfortable handle for easy grip and control.

2. Is the fruit and cheese cutter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the fruit and cheese cutter is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning after use. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

3. What types of fruits and cheeses can be cut with this tool?

The fruit and cheese cutter can be used to cut a variety of fruits and cheeses, including apples, pears, strawberries, kiwis, cheddar, gouda, and more. It is perfect for creating appetizer platters or snacks for parties or gatherings.

4. Can the fruit and cheese cutter be used for other foods?

While the fruit and cheese cutter is designed specifically for fruits and cheeses, it can also be used for other soft foods such as boiled eggs, avocados, and even butter. It is a versatile tool for all your slicing needs.

5. Is the fruit and cheese cutter safe for kids to use?

We recommend adult supervision when children are using the fruit and cheese cutter. The blade is sharp and should be handled with caution. It is not recommended for children under the age of 12 to use without adult supervision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies