• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Frozen Recipes for a Cause: Help Your Hostess and Those in Need!

In summary, for thawing frozen ingredients for a recipe, it is best to place them in the refrigerator overnight or use the defrost setting on your microwave. Frozen vegetables can be used in Pampered Chef recipes, but cooking time may need to be adjusted. Frozen ingredients can last up to 6 months in the freezer, but it is best to check expiration dates. Leftovers from Pampered Chef recipes can be frozen for up to 3 months. Pampered Chef also offers products specifically designed for freezing recipes.
allergycooker
Gold Member
I have a hostess that needs help with recipes! We are doing a show that she wants to do a recipe that we can prepare in the DCB. She wants to keep half for her family and then freeze the other so she can give it to a family that she helps with meals. They have a daughter that has cancer so she helps 2 times a week.

Anyone have any great DEMO recipes that we can do this with?

I understand the power cooking but the other family still has to prepare the divided meat. She is hoping for a one pot meal. Thanks!

The fiesta Chili Mack in the Weekday dinners done freezes well. So does Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco.

The noodles do okay in the Penne Al Fresco?

allergycooker said:
I understand the power cooking but the other family still has to prepare the divided meat. She is hoping for a one pot meal. Thanks!

The meat is already prepared...most are pretty much a mix and heat! She could also do that before she brings it over.

They freeze well for a while - white pasta freezes better than whole wheat. I would go with the Power cooking though - the are super easy to prepare and like Cindylpal says they are a mix and heat. I have done several of these for new moms and my church and they are great!

Hi there! It's great to hear that your hostess is using her cooking skills to help those in need. I have a few easy and delicious frozen recipes that would be perfect for your show. One of my favorites is the Chicken Enchiladas made in the Deep Covered Baker. It's a crowd-pleaser and can easily be divided and frozen for later use. Another option is the Lasagna Roll-Ups, also made in the DCB, which can be frozen in individual portions for a quick and easy meal. And for dessert, the Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is always a hit and can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer. I hope these suggestions help and thank you for using your talents to make a positive impact in your community.

1. How do I thaw out frozen ingredients for a recipe?

To properly thaw frozen ingredients, it is best to place them in the refrigerator overnight. If you are in a hurry, you can also use the defrost setting on your microwave. It is important to never thaw ingredients at room temperature, as this can increase the risk of bacteria growth.

2. Can I use frozen vegetables in my Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can definitely use frozen vegetables in your recipes. Just be sure to follow the thawing instructions mentioned above and adjust the cooking time accordingly. Frozen vegetables may take slightly longer to cook than fresh ones, so keep an eye on them while cooking.

3. How long can I keep frozen ingredients in the freezer?

Frozen ingredients can typically last up to 6 months in the freezer, but this may vary depending on the type of ingredient. It is best to check the expiration date on the packaging and use the ingredients before that date for best quality.

4. Can I freeze leftovers from Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can freeze leftovers from your Pampered Chef recipes. Just make sure to cool them down completely before placing them in the freezer. You can also use freezer-safe containers or bags to store the leftovers, and they can typically last up to 3 months in the freezer.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for freezing recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for freezing recipes. These include freezer-safe containers, freezer labels, and even a Quick Cooker that can make cooking frozen ingredients even easier and faster. Check out our website for more information on these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reneenshelcook4u
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Rachelackerman1