• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frosty Snowman Cake: What Size Prep Bowl Do You Use?

In summary, the size of prep bowl used for the Frosty Snowman Cake will depend on the size and shape of the cake. However, a 6-inch round prep bowl is recommended for best results. It is possible to use a different size prep bowl, but it may affect the final shape and size of the cake. It is important to grease the prep bowl before adding the cake batter to prevent sticking. A metal prep bowl can also be used, as long as it is greased well. The prepared Frosty Snowman Cake can be frozen in the prep bowl, but it should be wrapped well in plastic wrap and foil before placing it in the freezer. When ready to serve, it should be thawed in the fridge overnight before
ericadboone
Gold Member
Has anyone made the frosty snowman cake that is in the holiday recipe cookbook? What size prep bowl do you use for the top piece? 1 cup or 2? I have a guest that wants to make it, she has both batter bowls and I just want to make sure she buys the right prep bowls to make the cake.

I think it was the 1 cup because the recipes came out before the 2 cup.

that makes sense the recipe just says "prep bowl." I have only been a consultant since March, so I wasn't sure what came first. Thanks!

OMG, I want the recipe! :)EDIT -- I found the recipe here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RzOGpWALkDsJ:mealplanningmommies.blogspot.com/2009/01/frosty-snowman-cake.html+pampered+chef+snowman+recipe&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Last edited:
it is the 1 cup prep bowl. I made it when the cookbook 1st came out. It was so cute I had to cut into it cause no one wanted to cut into it.

That looks SO cute! I may have to try that one! Thanks for posting the link.

I've made this cake 4 times! Love it! And all the guest are amazed by it. The last one I made was for a small party and I put him in the freezer for tomorrow night's party. He's a cutie! :D He's sold some prep bowls for me for sure!

What Size Prep Bowl Do You Use?

The size of prep bowl you use for the Frosty Snowman Cake will depend on the size and shape of the cake you are making. However, we recommend using a 6-inch round prep bowl for best results.

Can I Use a Different Size Prep Bowl?

Yes, you can use a different size prep bowl, but keep in mind that it may affect the final shape and size of your Frosty Snowman Cake. We recommend sticking to a 6-inch round prep bowl for the best results.

Do I Need to Grease the Prep Bowl?

Yes, it is important to grease the prep bowl before adding the cake batter. This will help the cake release easily from the bowl once it is baked.

Can I Use a Metal Prep Bowl?

Yes, you can use a metal prep bowl for the Frosty Snowman Cake. Just make sure to grease it well before adding the cake batter to prevent sticking.

Can I Freeze the Cake in the Prep Bowl?

Yes, you can freeze the prepared Frosty Snowman Cake in the prep bowl. Just make sure to wrap it well in plastic wrap and foil before placing it in the freezer. When ready to serve, let it thaw in the fridge overnight before removing it from the bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momofthree
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
momofthree
  • chefjeanine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • pamperedbecky