• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Frosting Recipes for Decorator Bottle Set - Trish in TX

In summary, the conversation included a request for frosting recipes to use with the Decorator Bottle Set. Trish and another consultant shared their go-to recipe of adding food coloring to canned frosting, while Deb Z. recommended using Betty Crocker's "Creamy White" frosting for a whiter color. Another consultant, Pampered Chef, provided three different recipes for cream cheese frosting, chocolate ganache, and vanilla buttercream frosting.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Does anyone have frosting recipes they use in the Decorator Bottle Set? I have a guest who would like some.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Step 1: open can of frosting in desired flavor
Step 2: add food coloring, if desired
Step 3: fill decorator bottle(s)

:D :chef:

chefann said:
Step 1: open can of frosting in desired flavor
Step 2: add food coloring, if desired
Step 3: fill decorator bottle(s)

:D :chef:

Hey! :D That's the same recipe I use! :chef:

Yummy FrostingHello, I am not a fan of canned frosting, but I used the Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy "Creamy White" frosting as the frosting for the Cinnamon Roll Tree at my show yesterday. It is actually very tasty. Give it a try. It is very white as opposed to yellowish like some. Also 1 tablespoon of milk added for the 1/2 cup of frosting is plenty...the 2-3 T. the recipe calls for is too much.
Deb Z.:)

Hi Trish,

I have a few frosting recipes that I love to use with the Decorator Bottle Set! Here are a few of my favorites:

1. Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar

In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add in the vanilla extract and powdered sugar, and continue to beat until creamy and well combined. This frosting is perfect for piping onto cupcakes or using for decorative designs on cakes.

2. Chocolate Ganache:
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream

In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream until it just begins to simmer. Remove from heat and add in the chopped chocolate. Let it sit for a few minutes, then stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Let it cool slightly before transferring it to the Decorator Bottle Set for piping onto desserts.

3. Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp milk

In a large bowl, beat the butter until smooth and creamy. Gradually add in the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk, and continue to beat until the frosting is light and fluffy. This is a classic frosting that is perfect for any occasion.

I hope these recipes are helpful for your guest! Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any other recommendations. Happy decorating!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How many frosting recipes come in the Decorator Bottle Set?

The Decorator Bottle Set comes with a total of 5 delicious frosting recipes.

2. Are the frosting recipes included in the set easy to make?

Yes, all of the frosting recipes in the Decorator Bottle Set are easy to make and require minimal ingredients.

3. Can I use these frosting recipes for any type of cake or dessert?

Absolutely! These versatile frosting recipes can be used on any type of cake or dessert, including cupcakes, cookies, and more.

4. Are the ingredients for the frosting recipes easily accessible?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the frosting recipes can be found at your local grocery store.

5. Can I customize the consistency of the frosting using the decorator bottles?

Yes, the decorator bottles allow you to control the consistency of the frosting by adjusting the nozzle and applying different levels of pressure while decorating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Trish in Texas