• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From the Pampered Chef Fb Page

In summary, while the image may be useful, it's important to note these discrepancies and provide context when sharing it with others.
NooraK
Gold Member
PC posted an image today from Real Simple magazine:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/297169_10150297426707341_109690427340_8445236_1437896284_n.jpg

I'm debating whether to share it. I have a few issues with it:

1. For the example of host benefits, they used a $300 show, where as our national average is at least $450. Using the national average would have shown higher host benefits.

2. The last question about how much is costs totally doesn't apply. First of all, they said that to host the 15 people that would show (half of the 30-40 you're encouraged to invite), you would have to purchase hors d'oeuvres and wine which would run you a couple of hundred dollars. Really? What kind of wine are these people buying?!

I probably will share the picture, I just wanted to express my opinion to those who would understand. :D

Maybe you can share it on your FB- but be sure to point out how PC's parties ARE different from what they put in the article. That way, if anyone actually sees the real article, you've already "answered the objection".

I completely understand your concerns with this image. It seems like Real Simple magazine may not have done their research thoroughly before creating this graphic. Using a lower average for host benefits and assuming that hosting a party for 15 people would cost hundreds of dollars in food and wine is not an accurate representation of most MLM parties. While the image may still be helpful in showcasing the potential benefits of hosting a party, it may be worth mentioning these discrepancies when sharing it with others. This way, they can make a more informed decision about whether or not to host a party themselves. It's important to be transparent and honest when promoting any opportunity, and pointing out these issues can help build trust with potential hosts.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They are known for their innovative products and tasty recipes that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business supplies, and then you can start hosting parties and selling products to earn commissions and rewards.

3. Can I order Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online through their website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also host a virtual party and earn rewards for free and discounted products.

4. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions. Some delicate items, such as stoneware, may require handwashing to maintain their quality and longevity.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within one year for a replacement or refund. Some products, such as knives, also come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
  • GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies