• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me and My Friend at Conference: Exciting Updates and Fun Downtime Await!

In summary, the "Join Me and My Friend at Conference" event is an invitation for consultants to attend the annual Pampered Chef conference. The conference is open to all consultants, directors, and corporate team members, as well as guests. Attendees can expect updates on new products, business tools, and strategies, as well as opportunities for workshops and training. There will also be plenty of downtime for socializing and exploring the host city. Multiple friends can be brought to the conference, but they must register and purchase tickets in advance.
soccermama
Have any of you ever had a friend come to conference with you? One of my friends (and probably my BEST customer!) is considering joining me on the trip! She hates that I make her wait to find out the new products ;) She has always said she does NOT want to be a consultant, so I don't think this will change her mind, but she still wants to go! She's finding out if her kids' father will take the days off work so she can go. How cool is that? Will she have fun? (well, I KNOW she'll have fun at the conference part, but isn't there a lot of downtime for guests? I guess she can go shopping, huh??? lol)

If dosen't change her mind I would me amazed, it is the most uplifting and exciting event to attend. But don't see why she wouldn't be able to. Someone else might know more about it.

I will be a little surprised if she doesn't change her mind... but not really, because she just loves hosting and being a customer. She told her boyfriend that she has to buy something every month because I have a new car payment!!!! ROFL!!!!! (Now THAT'S the kind of friend I like to have! ;))

What is the purpose of "Join Me and My Friend at Conference"?

The purpose of "Join Me and My Friend at Conference" is to invite others to attend the annual Pampered Chef conference. It is an opportunity for consultants to learn about new products and business strategies, network with other consultants, and have a fun and enjoyable experience.

Who can attend the Pampered Chef conference?

The Pampered Chef conference is open to all consultants, directors, and corporate team members. It is also open to guests, such as family members or friends of consultants.

What updates can we expect at the conference?

At the conference, you can expect exciting updates on new products, business tools, and strategies to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. You will also have the opportunity to attend workshops and training sessions to enhance your skills and knowledge.

Will there be any downtime at the conference?

Yes, there will be plenty of downtime at the conference for you to relax and have fun with your friends. There will be social events, entertainment, and free time to explore the host city and its attractions.

Can I bring more than one friend to the conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring multiple friends to the conference. The more, the merrier! Just make sure they register and purchase their tickets in advance to secure their spot at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PCLaurel