• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Friend Places Order, Not Interested in Hosting Show

So who knows who I missed.In summary, the conversation included various instances of unhelpful leads, from people who were not interested in hosting a party or buying products, to a consultant trying to test the lead system, and technical issues with the PC system not updating in a timely manner.
I received a lead this morning for product. Called and asked what I could help her with and she says "well, nothing really. My friend just put in our order and I was thinking I wanted to attend a show"!!!

Of course I suggested she have a show.. ooooohhhhh NO she is not interested in that but if I ever have a show near her she would like to attend. Apparently someone was having a show and she and her friend placed an outside order.. uggghhhh!

LOLIt wasn't a HO lead, but I got one of those e-mails once. She saw the logo on my van, wrote down my e-mail address & asked to be invited to my next party. She was a no-show, but is still a friend on my FB page (on a military base, pretty much everyone you encounter is a friend).

I had a HOL like that a few weeks back. Just wanted to come to a party sometime. I let her know of a few in her area, plus a couple vendor events I was doing - never heard back from her after that. :(

Oh well, at least that was better than the one from the woman looking for a consultant in another state because she'd been thru her house that was for sale and wanted to get in touch with her to buy her house. Thought maybe I would know a consultant who lived in TN. (um yeah, and she didn't remember her name - just knew what town she lived in.) Grrrrrrrrr......

sometimes when I get a dumb lead, it is all I can do to not yell at them and say... do you realize you just wasted my place in the lead system!!!!!! Especially in the Christmas shopping season!

I had a lady last week that's mom had gone to a party and had a question but didn't know who that consultant was, but when I had called her back they had found the original consultant! Frustrating!

crystal ball???Last week I got a h.o.lead who was looking for the old chillzanne platter. She knew it was discontinued because she talked to someone in the home office that told her it was. She was hoping (this is her words) that I would have a crystal ball and know where she could fine one. I've gotten a lot of wacky leads but this one is a winner!

Karen

I got one once where it was a new consultant who had just signed and wanted to see "how the lead system worked" AND "if someone would actually call her." :mad:What would be nice (in my happy little world) is if the leads were reviewed and then sent to us... then if it were bogus, we wouldn't waste our time. If it were an return/exchange they could be directed to the solution center. Etc...Why does PC fail so much when it comes to tech stuff??? :(

finley1991 said:
Why does PC fail so much when it comes to tech stuff??? :(

Like when the system hasn't updated in a timely manner... uhhmmmm... this entire month! I am so tired of not being able to work my business in a timely manner :mad:

pcjenni said:
Like when the system hasn't updated in a timely manner... uhhmmmm... this entire month! I am so tired of not being able to work my business in a timely manner :mad:

Amen! It still hasn't updated. So frustrating!

I am this >< close to earning Bronze level cruise and I'm counting every penny! Plus I want to see what my team is doing, they are Rockin' it out this month!

pcjenni said:

Orders submitted on 11/28/11 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 5:00 p.m. CT. today.

If you are a Premium Tools subscriber please be aware that the recognition data will be updated at that time as well.

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

pcjenni said:

woot woot! Finally updated!

What's up with the reports though? I tried pulling them up yesterday & received an error message ... still receiving an error message today too. Frustrating. I did my Monday Motivation e-mail yesterday and had to go through my screen & 3 other director screens just to see who all was active. Then had to go through each of those active people one at a time to see who all had earned the table runner. That took a while.

1. What does it mean when someone says "friend places order, not interested in hosting show"?

When someone says "friend places order, not interested in hosting show," it means that they have a friend who is interested in purchasing products from a direct sales company, but they themselves are not interested in hosting a party or event to showcase those products to others.

2. Can I still place an order if I'm not interested in hosting a show?

Yes, you can still place an order even if you are not interested in hosting a show. Many direct sales companies allow customers to purchase products directly without the need for a party or event.

3. Will I receive any benefits if I place an order through my friend who is a consultant?

Yes, you may still receive benefits such as discounts or rewards if you place an order through your friend who is a consultant, even if you are not hosting a show. However, these benefits may vary depending on the direct sales company and their policies.

4. Is my friend obligated to host a show if I place an order through them?

No, your friend is not obligated to host a show if you place an order through them. It is ultimately their decision whether or not they want to host a party or event to showcase the products to others.

5. Can I still support my friend's business if I'm not interested in hosting a show?

Yes, you can still support your friend's business by placing an order through them, even if you are not interested in hosting a show. You can also help spread the word about their business to others who may be interested in hosting a show or purchasing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jennyl