• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it appropriate to make out in a classy bar setting?

In summary, Anne's husband's friend's divorce was finalized and they went to Quizzo. His friend's ex-wife was making out with another guy at the same table as Anne's husband. Anne's husband's friend came over to her and asked her something. She left without saying goodbye. Her husband posted a long apology on FB to Anne and then called. Anne's husband told her that he was sober all night.
AJPratt
Silver Member
OMG. I don't know where to begin. My husband hosts Quizzo on Monday nights. (Quizzo is a trivia game where the questions are read by a host, lots of fun) Anyway, we are at the Grille in this country club. It is a bar, but not your typical bar settting (no drunks, idiots, smoking, loud, etc). Mondays I imagine are usually pretty quiet and its usually just the trivia people with a couple of extras there. Very nice place, classy. There are about 12 people in this place.

WELL... My friend's divorce was finalized on Friday after a long ordeal. He comes out tonight to Quizzo. He is sitting at this table behind mine, but I can see him out of the corner of my eye. The woman on his team is leaning across the table kissing him, pretty passionately. :yuck: My first thought was that it really wasn't the right place, but I was glad he met someone. :) THEN... I turn around to get up and use the ladies room and OMG SHE is making out with the other guy at the same table as my friend sits there. :eek:And, it went back and fourth all night. I know they were all pretty drunk. And they were loud, obnoxious and embarrssing. At this point, for me, its like a car accident: you don't really want to look, but you can't help it! I was grossed out! Then, he came over to me mid-make-out to ask me something. I could hardly look at him and when I left, he was taking his turn with the girl, and I left without saying good bye. :( I am so not a prude, and I think whatever works for you in your relationship is great. I know my friend is going to say something to me, and I don't know what to say back. I am really disappointed in him a how uncomfortable he made everyone. And, when the girl went to get up, she fell over!:eek: Let's face it, we're not in our teens in the back of a school dance! And, if you think I am over reacting, let me know!:chef:

OMG!!! All I can do is laugh in shock! If he asks tomorrow, tell him the truth- heck they may not even remember what happened!! Good luck Anne!

Well, he just posted on FB that is was an "interesting night". Yikes!

LOL I think I'd have been tempted to go tell him "Hey, you do realize that you're kissing that dude by proxy, right?"

Or ask him where his letter jacket is, because they were going at it like a couple of High Schoolers.

Sheila said:
LOL I think I'd have been tempted to go tell him "Hey, you do realize that you're kissing that dude by proxy, right?"

That's what I was thinking!

chefann said:
Or ask him where his letter jacket is, because they were going at it like a couple of High Schoolers.

It was like high school.:yuck:

I would tell him exactly what you told us and end it on the proxy question! That way, he'll know that it was gross, but you're still keeping some humor about it.

i have a SLIGHTLY different take on this. Agree this was not the correct place not being a true bar and all however, the divorse was just final AND they were ALL drunk... if this was a one time lack of judgement i would just shake my head and feel lucky that there were only 12 people to witness this train wreck

So, he wrote a long apology letter via FB to my husband. Then he called when Dave didn't write back. Dave isn't on FB that often. Dave said, "Well, when you're drinking, things can happen." Then, he tells DH that he was sober all night. I swear he was hammered. When Dave told me that, I said, "Well, that's even worse!" LOL:eek:

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make a romantic meal for my date at home?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools that can help you create a delicious and romantic meal for your date at home. From our versatile stoneware to our efficient knife sets, we have everything you need to impress your date with your cooking skills.

2. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make a special cocktail for my significant other?

Our products are not limited to just cooking and baking. We also have a variety of bar tools and accessories that can help you make the perfect cocktail for your significant other. From our citrus press to our muddler, our products will make it easy for you to create a special drink for your loved one.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me set the mood for a romantic night in?

Yes, we have a range of products that can help you set the mood for a romantic night in. Our candles, candle holders, and serving sets can add a touch of elegance and romance to your dinner table. Our essential oils and diffusers can also help create a calming and romantic atmosphere in your home.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make a quick and easy meal for a last-minute date night?

Definitely! Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. From our microwave steamer to our quick cooker, you can whip up a delicious and impressive meal in no time. Our meal kits and recipes can also help you plan and execute a last-minute date night dinner with ease.

5. Do you have any tips for using Pampered Chef products to impress a date at a dinner party?

One of the best ways to impress your date at a dinner party is by using our versatile and professional-grade cookware and bakeware. Our products are designed to help you achieve restaurant-quality results in your own kitchen. Additionally, our entertaining sets and serving platters can add a touch of sophistication to your dinner party. Lastly, don't forget to check out our recipes for some inspiration and ideas for your dinner party menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • etteluap70PC