• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste Test: 6 Unique Snacks - Have You Tried Them?

In summary, the "Taste Test: 6 Unique Snacks" event aims to introduce customers to new and unique snacks, allowing them to sample and taste before purchasing. The event is free to attend, but an RSVP is encouraged. It is typically hosted once a month, with availability of new snacks being a factor. All sampled snacks can be purchased through Pampered Chef, and attendees are welcome to bring a friend.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone tried these or will try them?

fried pickles.jpg

Although my husband would probably like them, I've never been tempted to even try them, so I would go with "Not going to try". I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food.

I have not personally tried these, but I have heard good things about them. They are supposed to be a healthier alternative to traditional potato chips, as they are made from vegetables like sweet potatoes, beets, and parsnips. They are also gluten-free and non-GMO. I would be interested in trying them in the future.

1. What is the purpose of the "Taste Test: 6 Unique Snacks" event?

The purpose of this event is to introduce customers to new and unique snacks that they may not have tried before. It also allows them to sample and taste these snacks before deciding whether or not to purchase them.

2. Is the "Taste Test" event free to attend?

Yes, the event is free for all customers to attend. However, we do encourage customers to RSVP so we can ensure we have enough samples for everyone.

3. How often do you host "Taste Test" events?

We typically host "Taste Test" events once a month. However, this may vary depending on the availability of new and unique snacks to feature.

4. Can I purchase the snacks sampled at the event?

Yes, all of the snacks sampled at the event are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We will have a display set up with information on how to order them.

5. Can I bring a friend to the "Taste Test" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend with you to the event. We encourage you to bring someone who may be interested in trying new and unique snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedchef07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies