• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Spooky and Silly with Friday the 13th Fun at My Upcoming Show!

In summary, the conversation was about ideas for a show on Friday the 13th. The host is looking for fun and silly things to do that tie into the theme, and the other participants suggested ideas such as a game, themed food, and a murder mystery show.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
I know it's early to be thinking of this, but I have a show booked for Jan 13th which happens to be a Friday! :eek: The lady who booked is part of a group of ladies that have shows regularly for me. They are a very fun bunch! :D

I'm looking for something fun or silly to make or do that has to do with it being "Friday the 13th".

Thanks for helping me out.

Lee Anne

Since these are regular hosts/guests of yours, why not try a new approach with the tools that they are so familiar with.

Tell them in the opening spiel that Friday the 13th is usually a day when people claim things "go wrong" and nothing works as it's supposed to so you want to take advantage of this topsy-turvey day. Midway through your demo, hand out cards with the name of one of the tools you have used (or is on your display table) at the top. Everybody gets one card each with a different tool. On the card, they must come up with 2-3 alternative uses for the tool. Everyone reads their card and the funniest, best, wildest or most clever idea gets a prize (category and $ value is up to you).

We just did something similar to this at cluster. Tools included: Bread Tube, Creative Cutter Set, Kitchen Towels, Tool Turn About, Stoneware Mold, Mini-Fluted Pan, Apple Corer and EAD.

How about doing the Pam Perchef meets Margaritaville show that I just saw posted. What could go more wrong than having the kitchen consultant murdered at a show?! Sounds fun.

Thank you for that idea Cookie!! This would be the perfect group of people to have that type of show on Friday the 13th What fun!!

Lee Anne

Hi Lee Anne,I love that you're already planning ahead for your show on Friday the 13th! It sounds like you have a great group of ladies to work with. Here are a few ideas for some fun and silly dishes or activities that tie into the theme:1. "Lucky 13" Chocolate Chip Cookies - Bake up a batch of delicious chocolate chip cookies and place 13 chocolate chips on each one for a lucky twist.2. "Spooky" Salsa Dip - Create a spooky design with sour cream on top of your favorite salsa dip, using a toothpick to make the details. You could also add some black food coloring for an extra eerie touch.3. "Witch's Brew" Punch - Make a fun punch using green Gatorade or lemon-lime soda, adding in some dry ice for a smoky effect. You could also add some gummy worms or other creepy crawly candies for a fun touch.4. "Superstitious" Trivia Game - Create a game with different superstitions and their origins. Have guests guess if they are true or false, with a prize for the winner.Hope these ideas help get your creative juices flowing! Have a great show on Friday the 13th.Best,

1. What exactly is the "Get Spooky and Silly with Friday the 13th Fun" event all about?

The "Get Spooky and Silly with Friday the 13th Fun" event is a special show where we will be showcasing our spookiest and silliest products perfect for the upcoming Friday the 13th. We will also be sharing some fun recipes and tips for hosting a spooky and silly themed party.

2. When and where is this event taking place?

This event will be taking place at my upcoming Pampered Chef show, which will be held on Friday, the 13th of [insert month]. The location will be at [insert location].

3. Will there be any special deals or discounts during the event?

Yes! We will be offering exclusive deals and discounts on our spookiest and silliest products during the event. You won't want to miss out on these great savings!

4. Can I bring my friends to the event?

Of course! The more, the merrier. You and your friends can all come and enjoy the spooky and silly fun together.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the event?

Yes, please RSVP to let me know if you will be attending the event. This will help me prepare enough materials and treats for everyone. You can RSVP by [insert method of RSVP, such as calling or emailing].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • muffetts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies