1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Friday the 13th Show

1. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

I know it's early to be thinking of this, but I have a show booked for Jan 13th which happens to be a Friday! :eek: The lady who booked is part of a group of ladies that have shows regularly for me. They are a very fun bunch! :D

I'm looking for something fun or silly to make or do that has to do with it being "Friday the 13th".

Thanks for helping me out.

Lee Anne

Nov 10, 2005
  2. kitty

kitty Guest

Since these are regular hosts/guests of yours, why not try a new approach with the tools that they are so familiar with.

Tell them in the opening spiel that Friday the 13th is usually a day when people claim things "go wrong" and nothing works as it's supposed to so you want to take advantage of this topsy-turvey day. Midway through your demo, hand out cards with the name of one of the tools you have used (or is on your display table) at the top. Everybody gets one card each with a different tool. On the card, they must come up with 2-3 alternative uses for the tool. Everyone reads their card and the funniest, best, wildest or most clever idea gets a prize (category and $ value is up to you).

We just did something similar to this at cluster. Tools included: Bread Tube, Creative Cutter Set, Kitchen Towels, Tool Turn About, Stoneware Mold, Mini-Fluted Pan, Apple Corer and EAD.

Nov 10, 2005
  3. Cookie

Cookie Member

How about doing the Pam Perchef meets Margaritaville show that I just saw posted. What could go more wrong than having the kitchen consultant murdered at a show?! Sounds fun.

Nov 16, 2005
  4. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Thank you for that idea Cookie!! This would be the perfect group of people to have that type of show on Friday the 13th What fun!!

Lee Anne

Nov 17, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted