• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Friday Night Bingo: Successful Fundraiser with Pampered Chef Products Prizes!

In summary, Pamperedalf and Amanda had a successful Bingo night as a fundraiser for their local school. They covered costs, donated to the school, and used PC products as prizes. They also charged for bingo cards and provided free dobbers to the first 100 guests. The event was attended by four consultants, all of whom received orders and possible bookings. They plan to do another Bingo night in the future.
kisrae
Gold Member
Pamperedalf aka: Amanda and I just had our first Bingo night on Friday and we had a blast. Everyone loved the idea and the school made some money and we have leads to do other fundraisers in our area.
For our first BIngo night we covered cost, paid for half a booth and gave the school a good donation.
What we did is took PC product that we had on hand and used those for prizes, charged for the Bingo cards, gave the first 100 guest a free dobber and played our little bingo hearts out. I found out that I LOVE the microphone. I called it the microwave and turned that blooper in to a plug for our Deep Covered Baker. I'm a little worried that I could turn into one of those annoying carnies.
A total of 4 consultants did this event and all of us got an order or two and possible bookings. We will do this again.:love:

Re: Bingo!Sounds like you had fun. I would like to think about offering a Bingo fundraiser for a local school soon.

Re: Bingo!That's super! What did you use for bingo cards?

Re: Bingo!We went online and purchased them at some bingo supply site.

Re: Bingo!If you could, could you send very details instructions to me - I would love do something like this

[email protected]

Thanks

:chef:

Re: Bingo!We do this also, but we have host invite his/her guest to play. We do not charge for the cards, but we do have a raffle in which the money goes to the church that we use to hold this event. I have only participated in one event, and it was the largest they had ever. We had a total of about 100 people in attendence. I myself had 4 hosts and ended up with a total of about $2000 in sales from the 4 of them. We asked each host to bring a dish to share, and us 4 consultants brought a couple too. We set up product tables for everyone to touch and see what we displayed. It was a great night. We are planning another one for when the new catalog comes out in March! I'm really excited about the next one!

Re: Bingo!We used most of the format that Andrea used. But we didn't get much on the sales part of it. YET! WE also had the schools Leadership groups sell food and they had a child care room.(which after I called and asked how it went people were glad there was a place for their kids to hang out)

What is Friday Night Bingo?

Friday Night Bingo is a fun and exciting fundraising event where participants play bingo and have the chance to win Pampered Chef products as prizes.

How does Friday Night Bingo work?

Participants will purchase a bingo card or multiple bingo cards to play the game. A bingo caller will then draw numbers and announce them. The first person to get a bingo will win a Pampered Chef product prize. This process will continue until all the prizes have been won.

What types of Pampered Chef products can be won?

The types of Pampered Chef products that can be won will vary depending on the event organizer. However, some popular prizes include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

How can I host a Friday Night Bingo event with Pampered Chef products?

To host a Friday Night Bingo event, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they can help you plan and organize the event. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and products to make your event a success.

Is Friday Night Bingo only for fundraising?

No, Friday Night Bingo can also be a fun and unique way to host a party or get-together with friends and family. It can also be used as a team-building activity for businesses or organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
koima
  • candiejayne