• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Our Baby Boy's Big Day: A C-Section Story

In summary, Lisa is preparing for her third c-section tomorrow and is recommending an abdominal binder to her previous nurses. Gina wishes her luck and reminds her to ask the doctors why they didn't give her one before.
Bluiydangl
Well folks- Tomorrow morning is my day- I'm scheduled for my third c section at 7:30 to meet our baby boy!

exciting times. best wishes to you and your family - praying for a healthy baby and a speedy recovery!

yeah! good luck!

How exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly and you'll have a speedy recovery and enjoy this special time with your family! :)

Best wishes and congratulations.

Best wishes and congratulations!!! Let us now how you and family are doing and of course send pictures when you can.

One thing, ask them, no DEMAND an abdominal binder!!!!

I did not know about this wonderful thing, until my 3rd c-section.........I had an AWESOME nurse, who called my doctor and said
Dr. A., I see here on Mrs. McVaugh's chart that you forgot to order the abdominal binder, can I add that on?? Ok, wonderful I'll get her set with one right away!
I was right next to desk as I could hear her. When she came in, I was like what is that? I've had 2 c-sections before, so I knew to bring my little pillow to hold when I coughed, etc. and said she
Honey you won't need that little pillow and you'll feel like running laps in no time
I wasn't convinced, but said I'd try it. Well did she know her stuff. I was up doing laps aroung the ward that afternoon. It was amazing and I recovered so much better. I wore it at home for awhile, as that's what doctor said to do.

Congratulations! Good luck with everything - soon you'll be holding your new son - how exciting!!

I agree with Lisa about the ab binder - I've had 3 c-sections also and didn't have this until the 3rd one - made a world of difference with the recovery. I highly recommend it!

Gina,
Doesn't that make you want to ask the doctor or nurses you had before "WHY didn't you give me this before, I could have done so much better each other time!!"

Lisa

LOL I had a binder with the second one- in fact I still have it in my closet and told them I would just bring it so they didn't have to waster another one on me.. in fact I need to go throw that in my bag... Thanks for the reminder! :)
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes- I'll be home Monday sometime- and will try to get pictures up when I have time!! :)

Good Luck!

Good luck!

How sweet and amazing! Wishing you an easy surgery and speedy recovery! Congrats!

1. What is "Welcome to Our Baby Boy's Big Day: A C-Section Story" about?

"Welcome to Our Baby Boy's Big Day: A C-Section Story" is a heartwarming story about a family's journey through a planned C-section birth. It follows the mother's experience leading up to the birth, the procedure itself, and the family's emotional rollercoaster as they welcome their new baby boy into the world.

2. Is this story only relevant to families who have had a C-section?

No, this story can be enjoyed by all families. While it does focus on a C-section birth, it also touches on universal themes of love, family, and the joy of welcoming a new baby into the world.

3. Are there any illustrations in the story?

Yes, there are beautiful illustrations throughout the story that bring the characters and their emotions to life. These illustrations were created specifically for this book and add to the overall charm of the story.

4. Can this book be read to children?

Absolutely! This story is perfect for children of all ages, whether they are expecting a new sibling or just love heartwarming stories about families. It is also a great way to introduce children to the topic of C-section births in a positive and relatable way.

5. Is "Welcome to Our Baby Boy's Big Day: A C-Section Story" available in multiple formats?

Yes, this book is available in both paperback and e-book formats. You can choose the format that works best for you and your family's reading preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • laylaleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • BlessedWifeMommy