1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Friday Morning!

1. Bluiydangl

Bluiydangl Member

Well folks- Tomorrow morning is my day- I'm scheduled for my third c section at 7:30 to meet our baby boy!

Oct 22, 2009
  2. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

exciting times. best wishes to you and your family - praying for a healthy baby and a speedy recovery!

Oct 22, 2009
  3. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

yeah! good luck!

Oct 22, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

How exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly and you'll have a speedy recovery and enjoy this special time with your family! :)

Oct 22, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Best wishes and congratulations.

Oct 22, 2009
  6. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

Best wishes and congratulations!!! Let us now how you and family are doing and of course send pictures when you can.

One thing, ask them, no DEMAND an abdominal binder!!!!

I did not know about this wonderful thing, until my 3rd c-section.........I had an AWESOME nurse, who called my doctor and said
    I was right next to desk as I could hear her. When she came in, I was like what is that? I've had 2 c-sections before, so I knew to bring my little pillow to hold when I coughed, etc. and said she
    I wasn't convinced, but said I'd try it. Well did she know her stuff. I was up doing laps aroung the ward that afternoon. It was amazing and I recovered so much better. I wore it at home for awhile, as that's what doctor said to do.

Oct 22, 2009
  7. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

Congratulations! Good luck with everything - soon you'll be holding your new son - how exciting!!

I agree with Lisa about the ab binder - I've had 3 c-sections also and didn't have this until the 3rd one - made a world of difference with the recovery. I highly recommend it!

Oct 22, 2009
  8. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

Gina,
    Doesn't that make you want to ask the doctor or nurses you had before "WHY didn't you give me this before, I could have done so much better each other time!!"

Lisa

Oct 22, 2009
  9. Bluiydangl

Bluiydangl Member

LOL I had a binder with the second one- in fact I still have it in my closet and told them I would just bring it so they didn't have to waster another one on me.. in fact I need to go throw that in my bag... Thanks for the reminder! :)
    Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes- I'll be home Monday sometime- and will try to get pictures up when I have time!! :)

Oct 22, 2009
  10. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Good Luck!

Oct 22, 2009
  11. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Good luck!

Oct 22, 2009
  12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

How sweet and amazing! Wishing you an easy surgery and speedy recovery! Congrats!

Have something to add?