1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fresh paint and declutter

1. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

I've changed up the colors a bit and took away some bulky boxes and borders. I'll be making little tweaks here and there. Let me know if you have problems or suggestions. Hope you enjoy!

Feb 11, 2016
    chefjeanine likes this.
  2. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Hi Greg,

Is there any way to easily change how "New Posts" function? In all the past iterations of the forum, "New Posts" were all new posts - even if you had looked at them.

Since this version of the site, it has been that as soon as you look at a post, it disappears from the "New Posts" and you have to go to "Recent Posts" to see it.

I still hate this. Always have and still have not gotten used to it.

So many times I read a post, don't reply and go onto another post. Perhaps a second later, I find I want to read that post again, or realize I do want to say something and the post is gone. I then have to go through the hassle of remembering "Recent Posts". It is so much easier to just click New Posts and have everything there.

Feb 12, 2016
  3. Admin Greg

New Posts functions properly by showing posts you have not yet read so we don't want to change that. What I can do is add "Recent Posts" link next to it so it's easier to find.

Feb 12, 2016
  4. Admin Greg

There I added recent posts link up top

Feb 12, 2016
    babywings76 likes this.
  5. kam

Yeah, I know, I know, technically it is correct. But for years it didn't work that way - and habits are hard to break! LOL!

Feb 12, 2016
  6. kam

MUCH better! This way I can just use that option! I noticed it immediately - before I even saw these posts.
    Thanks SO much!

Feb 12, 2016
  7. Admin Greg

You are welcome. I continue to make small changes for improvement.

Feb 15, 2016
  8. Admin Greg

How is the font size for everyone?

Feb 16, 2016
  9. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Works for me.

Feb 17, 2016
    Admin Greg likes this.
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted