• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Bulk Rubs for Sale - Never Opened!

In summary, the bulk rubs offered by the company contain a blend of spices, herbs, and salt and are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients. They have a long shelf life and can be used on all types of meat, as well as vegetables and tofu. They are suitable for both grilling and cooking and the company also offers recipe suggestions for using the rubs in various dishes.
sarahschefshop
ITEM SOLD!!!

FOR SALE:

BULK RUBS
Lemon Pepper, Smoky BBQ, Crushed Peppercorn
*** NEW IN PACKAGES / NEVER OPENED ***

I placed a supply order on 5/12/11 for a wedding shower cooking show but the lady throwing the party changed her mind about what she wanted to do with these. I am a part time consultant so it will take me forever to go thru them and they will go bad.

Each pkg is $12 on the supply order form. I will sell them for $9 each plus shipping. I would love to sell them all together!!!

Paypal only!

THANKS!
Sarah
[email protected]

Last edited:
Do you know what the shipping might be on them? Have you checked to see if they fit into any flat-rate boxes?

PM me if these haven't sold yet, please :)

NooraK said:
Do you know what the shipping might be on them? Have you checked to see if they fit into any flat-rate boxes?

They would fit in a medium flat rate box = $10.95

Parcel post may be cheaper depending on your zip code. Just send that to me and I'll let you know.

Thanks!
Sarah

SOLD!
Yeah! : )

What are the ingredients in the bulk rubs?

The ingredients in our bulk rubs vary depending on the flavor. However, they typically include a blend of spices, herbs, and salt. We use high-quality, all-natural ingredients in our rubs to ensure the best flavor for your dishes.

How long do the bulk rubs last?

Our bulk rubs are sealed and never opened, so they have a long shelf life. The expiration date is printed on the packaging, and we recommend using the rubs within 1-2 years for the best flavor. However, they can last even longer if stored in a cool, dry place.

Are the bulk rubs suitable for all types of meat?

Yes, our bulk rubs are versatile and can be used on all types of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, and seafood. They also work well on vegetables and tofu for our vegetarian customers. Experiment with different combinations to find your favorite flavor pairings.

Can the bulk rubs be used for grilling and cooking?

Absolutely! Our bulk rubs are perfect for both grilling and cooking. They add a delicious flavor to meats, vegetables, and even soups and stews. Just sprinkle the desired amount onto your food before cooking or grilling for a burst of flavor.

Do you offer any recipe suggestions for using the bulk rubs?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that feature our bulk rubs. From grilled chicken to roasted vegetables, our rubs add a delicious twist to any dish. You can also get creative and use them in your own recipes. Don't be afraid to experiment and have fun in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Juddel