• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Family?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, develop new skills, and connect with a supportive community of consultants. The cost to become a consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business materials. Prior experience in cooking or sales is not necessary, as Pampered Chef provides training and support. A super starter month is a special promotion for new consultants to jumpstart their business. Even with a busy schedule, consultants can still make their Pampered Chef business work and receive support from their upline and the company.
jenniferp417
I'm a brand new almost-consultant - in fact, CindyCooks will be my immediate upline! I sign up on Friday, and I'm going to make October my super starter month! :)

I'm a wife and custodial stepmom. I am, or was, a Junior Girl Scout leader... new school: not sure yet if I'm leading a troop this year or not. Egads! School starts two weeks from tomorrow!

I'm a computer geek and bookworm. I'm also a total klutz - there will be stories of me bleeding at cooking shows, I just know it. As I put together my "kit" for shows, a small first-aid kit will be my first addition!

Anyway - that's me. I love this site already and can't wait to get to know everyone here! :D

Welcome Jennifer! Good luck with your business!

Hey Jennifer - you need to be a Scout Leader again - you can do a kids cooking show and help them get their cooking badge! You will love it here and get the coolest ideas! You wont be "unspoiled" for long because we will spoil you rotten here!

jenniferp417 said:
I'm also a total klutz - there will be stories of me bleeding at cooking shows, I just know it. As I put together my "kit" for shows, a small first-aid kit will be my first addition!

Welcome to the site and good luck with your new business.

From one klutz to another, I always have one of those little bandaid holders in the pocket of my apron. I've managed to cut myself on some of our tools that aren't meant to be sharp! (and watch out for the paperwork. Ouch!)

Cindy, that is a great idea about Girl Scouts...I have a soft spot as I was one growing up. Do you have more info on the show you did for them?

Welcome! This is a wonderful place for ideas and a motivational boost.
:)
Anna

Welcome and Good luck!

Welcome and good luck with PC. You have joined a groupt with some wonderful and supportaive people. I wish you the best.

Welcome and I know you'll have fun. I am!

good to see you here jen!! :) I'm addicted too now!

Welcome to chefsuccess...

Welcome to the site!

welcome to PC... heaven only knows that we could use more Jennifers in here... hehehe LOL .....

Not only the cooking badge, but many of the girl scouts are needing to raise money for things. See if you can combine the cooking badge with a fundraiser.

Oh, Paige, that's a GREAT idea! I didn't think about that! :)

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef family?

By joining Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, develop new skills, and connect with a supportive community of consultants.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business materials. There are also optional add-on kits available at a discounted price.

3. Do I need to have prior cooking or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, you do not need any previous experience in cooking or sales to become a successful consultant. Pampered Chef provides training and support to help you develop the skills you need.

4. What is a super starter month?

A super starter month is a special promotion for new consultants to jumpstart their business. During this month, you have the opportunity to earn additional rewards and bonuses by reaching certain sales and recruiting goals.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a busy schedule?

Yes, you can make your Pampered Chef business work for your schedule. You can choose when and how often you hold cooking shows, and you can also sell products online and through catalogs. Your upline and the company also provide tools and resources to help you manage your time effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tami Baird
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
quanghanhsurio
  • Andrea Gavin