• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maintaining Contact: Preserving Enthusiasm for Pampered Chef Opportunity

In summary, to maintain contact and preserve enthusiasm for the Pampered Chef opportunity, it is recommended to mention your business success in a casual way, keep them updated on recruiting bonuses, have them book shows, and provide support through resources and updates. Additionally, adding them to a newsletter and inviting them to a cluster meeting can help keep your name in their mind and allow for a follow-up in the future.
JeannePaff
I have several people who have expressed interest in the Pampered Chef opportunity. They don't want to start immediately. How do you maintain contact and preserve their enthusiasm, without overwhelming or badgering them?

i would suggest not going longer than a month without discussing it, if they are friends, just mention how well your business is doing and share those wonderful stories with them in an unconspicuous way...just graze the subject. you can also just make sure you keep them updated on the recruiting bonuses. Maybe even have them book shows now, then at the show let them see how many bookings they could have just to get their business started. maybe even have them visit here to answer any questions they may have and to get all the support they need. I hope this helps, I have not had experience in this situation yet, so these are just ideas and suggestions. Let us know what happens and keep us updated ;)

A good way to stay in contact is to have them on your list of people you send a newsletter to. If you don't do one, maybe just start out doing it for the people interested in the oppty. Or do something additional for them like sending or emailing them a recipe every once and awhile. It keeps your name in their head. Maybe invite them to a cluster meeting just to check it out. Tell them it's just a good way to see behind the scenes and you understand she's not looking to sign for awhile. And ask her if you could follow up with her in ______ months or whatever. And if she'd like you to keep her updated on any promotions or incentives. Usually people are open to that!

Good luck! :)

Thanks! These are good suggestions.

1. How often should I contact my customers?

The frequency of contact with your customers depends on your personal preference and the needs of your business. Some consultants choose to contact their customers once a month, while others prefer every 2-3 weeks. It is important to find a balance that works for you and your customers.

2. What is the best way to contact my customers?

The best way to contact your customers can vary depending on your target audience. Some effective methods include email, social media, phone calls, or in-person interactions. It's important to consider your customers' preferences and the type of communication that will be most effective for your message.

3. How can I keep track of my contact with customers?

There are several ways to keep track of your contact with customers. Some consultants use a customer relationship management (CRM) system, while others use a simple spreadsheet or notebook. Find a method that works for you and make sure to consistently update it with your interactions.

4. Is it okay to contact customers for non-sales purposes?

Absolutely! In fact, it is important to maintain a relationship with your customers beyond just sales. You can reach out to them for customer appreciation events, new product launches, or even just to check in and see how they are doing. Building a strong relationship with your customers can lead to repeat business and referrals.

5. How can I make my contact with customers more meaningful?

One way to make your contact with customers more meaningful is by personalizing it. Use their name, ask about their interests or family, and tailor your message to their specific needs or preferences. Additionally, offering helpful tips, recipes, or product information can add value to your contact and make it more meaningful for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PamperedChefDebi