• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a French Fry Cutter - Anyone Have an Extra to Sell?

In summary, a French Fry Cutter can range in price from $20 to $50 depending on the brand and model. At Pampered Chef, they offer both manual and electric options, with the Easy Slice French Fry Cutter being the most popular. To use a French Fry Cutter, simply place a vegetable in the designated slot and push down on the lever with firm pressure. It can also be used for other vegetables, but harder ones may require more force and could potentially damage the cutter. Cleaning a French Fry Cutter is easy, and most models are dishwasher safe, but hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to ensure longevity.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A customer has contacted me wanting to get a French Fry Cutter; she is disappointed she can't find it in the catalog. I don't want to get rid of mine and personally I wish they would have kept it in the catalog but come up with a way to keep the protective piece on. (I use a rubber band around mine). Does anyone have an extra one they would be willing to sell? If so I'll let the customer know and see what they think.

I was very upset it was gone too. I meant to order myself one this summer, but never got around to it. In regards to the protective piece, I can't keep the protective piece on my julianne peeler either!

Thanks!You could try reaching out to other consultants in your area and see if anyone has an extra French Fry Cutter they would be willing to sell. You could also post on social media or online forums for consultants to see if anyone has one available. Additionally, you could contact Pampered Chef directly and see if they have any suggestions or solutions for your customer's request.

1. How much does a French Fry Cutter cost?

The cost of a French Fry Cutter can vary depending on the brand and model. At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of French Fry Cutters ranging from $20 to $50.

2. What is the best type of French Fry Cutter?

The best type of French Fry Cutter will depend on your personal preference and needs. At Pampered Chef, we have both manual and electric options available. Our most popular French Fry Cutter is the Easy Slice French Fry Cutter, which is designed to make uniform cuts and is easy to clean.

3. How do I use a French Fry Cutter?

To use a French Fry Cutter, simply place a potato or other vegetable into the designated slot and push down on the lever to create the desired size and shape of your fries. Make sure to use firm pressure to ensure a clean cut.

4. Can I use a French Fry Cutter for other vegetables?

Yes, you can use a French Fry Cutter for a variety of vegetables such as carrots, zucchini, and sweet potatoes. However, it is important to note that harder vegetables may require more force to cut and could potentially damage the cutter.

5. How do I clean a French Fry Cutter?

Cleaning a French Fry Cutter is simple and easy. Most of our models are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to ensure the longevity of the product. Make sure to remove any leftover food particles and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel92504
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • melheather
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky Bechel
  • raroll