• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making stuffed bread with French bread before?

www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino :) susan I like the french bread for the stuffed bread recieps and also if you have the dough that come frozen ( they come in a log frozen in the a bag of 4or 5 ) they need to be very soft ) but for partys I use the french breads I only use the cresent rolls for any of the rings and I like to do those too. Doreen Zaino www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino :)
its_me_susan
I made a braid (following pictures from the Bistro Chicken Twist recipe on pg 55 of ALL the Best) but filled it with Spinach & Artichoke from the wreath/ring section on pg 81. Even though the top was nicely browned, the dough at the center still partially uncooked. I had to put it back in a few times ~ when it was finally done it was quite yummy.

Does anyone have any tips for how to know when it is done in the center?

This was soooooo much easier to make than I had thought ~ I waited until the show to try it (note to self: try at home first). :) But everyone, including myself, was impressed!

:)

french BreadHi
Yes you need to keep the bread in till it gets really Brown. I make the peperoni pizza twist alot at partys and some time I did have to cut it the put it back in for a few mins. but If the bread is really brown you shoud be ok.
Doreen Zaino
www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino :)

chef131doreen said:
Hi
Yes you need to keep the bread in till it gets really Brown. I make the peperoni pizza twist alot at partys and some time I did have to cut it the put it back in for a few mins. but If the bread is really brown you shoud be ok.
Doreen Zaino
www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino :)

Thanks Doreen ~ I made the Bistro Chicken Braid last night and it WAS done ~ maybe it was her oven too? What a show stopper ~ soooo pretty. :)

French breadshi susan
I'm glad that you tried it again cause I make any of these breads and yes they really are a show stopper . You can make it as a dessert on too , with cinn ,nuts rasions or cranberrys and and even cut up an apple when its done :eek: make a powered sugar mix with milk and lemon juice , drip on top the put colorful gimmies on tp that looks great too
have fun with them all of the breads then you can tell people that they can really put in them what ever they like and it looks great to have at a party.
doreen zaino
[email protected] www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino

Last edited:
chef131doreen said:
hi susan
I'm glad that you tried it again cause I make any of these breads and yes they really are a show stopper . You can make it as a dessert on too , with cinn ,nuts rasions or cranberrys and and even cut up an apple when its done :eek: make a powered sugar mix with milk and lemon juice , drip on top the put colorful gimmies on tp that looks great too
have fun with them all of the breads then you can tell people that they can really put in them what ever they like and it looks great to have at a party.
doreen zaino
[email protected] www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino

Thanks for the ideas! Do you like the french bread or crescent roll braides best?

french breadssusan
I like the french bread for the stuffed bread recieps and also if you have the dough that come frozen ( they come in a log frozen in the a bag of 4or 5 ) they need to be very soft ) but for partys I use the french breads I only use the cresent rolls for any of the rings and I like to do those too.
Doreen Zaino

What is a French Bread Braid?

A French Bread Braid is a type of bread made by shaping dough into a long, twisted braid. It is typically made with a soft, slightly sweet dough and can be filled with various ingredients such as cheese, herbs, or meat.

How do I make a French Bread Braid?

To make a French Bread Braid, you will need to prepare a dough using flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and water. After the dough has risen, divide it into three equal portions and roll each portion into a long rope. Braid the three ropes together, tucking the ends under to seal. Let it rise again before baking in the oven.

What can I use as fillings for a French Bread Braid?

You can use a variety of fillings for a French Bread Braid, such as shredded cheese, cooked meats, vegetables, and herbs. Some popular combinations include ham and cheese, spinach and feta, and garlic and herb.

Can I freeze a French Bread Braid?

Yes, you can freeze a French Bread Braid. After baking and cooling the braid, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag. When ready to eat, thaw the braid at room temperature and reheat in the oven for a few minutes.

How do I serve a French Bread Braid?

A French Bread Braid is best served warm, either on its own or with a dipping sauce such as marinara or garlic butter. It can also be sliced and used as a base for sandwiches or as a side dish for soups and salads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Back