• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Freezer Workshop Information on Consultant's Corner?

In summary, a Freezer Workshop is an interactive cooking class where participants learn how to prepare and freeze meals for later use. A Pampered Chef consultant guides participants through the process of preparing multiple meals and properly storing them in the freezer. The meals prepared at a Freezer Workshop can vary, but often include casseroles, soups, stews, and other freezer-friendly dishes. No special equipment is required for a Freezer Workshop, but having a good quality freezer and freezer-safe containers can make the process easier. To sign up for a Freezer Workshop, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a workshop near you. You can also host a workshop in your own home and invite friends and family to
Elisha B
Where can I find the Freezer Workshop Information? I know I've seen it on Consultant's Corner but I can't seem to find it today. Thank you!

I went to the Consultant's Corner and typed in Freezer in the search bar and the first thing that popped up was this. I hope it helps! https://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/freezer-meal-workshops

The Freezer Workshop information can be found on Consultant's Corner by following these steps:1. Go to the Consultant's Corner website (https://consultantscorner.pamperedchef.com/).2. Log in to your account using your Consultant ID and password.3. On the homepage, click on the "Resources" tab in the top menu.4. In the drop-down menu, click on "Training and Support".5. On the Training and Support page, click on the "Workshop" tab.6. Scroll down to the "Freezer Workshop" section and click on "View Resources".7. You will be directed to a page with all the resources and information related to the Freezer Workshop, including a step-by-step guide, recipes, and marketing materials.Alternatively, you can also use the search bar on the Consultant's Corner website and type in "Freezer Workshop" to find all the relevant information and resources.

What is a Freezer Workshop?

A Freezer Workshop is an interactive cooking class where participants learn how to prepare meals for the week and freeze them for later use.

How does a Freezer Workshop work?

During a Freezer Workshop, a Pampered Chef consultant will guide participants through the process of preparing multiple meals, portioning them out, and properly storing them in the freezer.

What types of meals are typically prepared at a Freezer Workshop?

The meals prepared at a Freezer Workshop can vary, but they often include casseroles, soups, stews, and other freezer-friendly dishes.

Do I need any special equipment for a Freezer Workshop?

No, you do not need any special equipment for a Freezer Workshop. However, having a good quality freezer and freezer-safe containers will make the process easier.

How do I sign up for a Freezer Workshop?

To sign up for a Freezer Workshop, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a workshop near you. You can also host a workshop in your own home and invite friends and family to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mdelaine
  • Michele Houston
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies