• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote Your Freezer Meal Workshops: Tips and Tricks from Pampered Chef

In summary, a Freezer Meal Workshop is a cooking event where participants gather to prepare a variety of meals in bulk and freeze them for later use. These meals can include casseroles, soups, stews, and slow cooker meals, and can be customized to fit different dietary restrictions and preferences. Basic kitchen tools are recommended, but no special equipment is necessary. The prepared meals can last up to 3 months in the freezer if properly labeled and stored. Recipe modifications are also possible to accommodate dietary restrictions.
How can you promote freezer meal workshops?I'm looking to locate any type of Pampered Chef promotional information that I can take with me to a trade show, and to share on social media.Any info and help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you all!Jemma

I haven't had a lot of success yet, so I'd be happy to hear anyone else's ideas, too.

Is anyone doing these? I have not had any luck and to be honest I am rather chicken about doing them. I did go to one put on by a director and enjoyed it. I do have another question about one of the meals we made. Chicken Pot Pie. When we were to prepare the meal we were to pour the mixture into the frozen pie crust and then put the 2nd. frozen pie crust including the pan on top. When I did that I felt the pie crust was mushy. Any suggestions?

I've been doing about 1 a month at my house for most of the year and I like them. They aren't super easy to "sell" but those that have attended typically have become regular attendees. I've worked hard on building the base from my personal circle and letting it expand from there. I'm not sure I'd have success trying to sell the concept at a booth. But I'm sure others have. Are you in the FB group (there's at least 2 actually)?

New Consulting and looking forward to seeing the outcome :)

What is a Freezer Meal Workshop?

A Freezer Meal Workshop is a cooking event where participants gather to prepare a variety of meals in bulk and freeze them for later use. This allows for easy meal planning and preparation throughout the week.

What types of meals can be made at a Freezer Meal Workshop?

At a Freezer Meal Workshop, a variety of meals can be made including casseroles, soups, stews, and slow cooker meals. These meals can be customized to fit different dietary restrictions and preferences.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in a Freezer Meal Workshop?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in a Freezer Meal Workshop. However, it is recommended to have basic kitchen tools such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, and a slow cooker or Instant Pot.

How long do the meals last in the freezer?

The meals prepared at a Freezer Meal Workshop can last in the freezer for up to 3 months. It is important to properly label and store the meals to ensure the best quality and taste.

Can I modify the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes used at a Freezer Meal Workshop can be modified to fit different dietary restrictions. Our consultants can provide alternative ingredient options or you can bring your own ingredients to the workshop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
julsradford
Replies
Views
ElieQ
  • Kelly Kennedy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956