1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: FREEZER MEAL WORKSHOP

1. 039311

How can you promote freezer meal workshops?

I'm looking to locate any type of Pampered Chef promotional information that I can take with me to a trade show, and to share on social media.

Any info and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!

Jemma

Apr 21, 2015
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I haven't had a lot of success yet, so I'd be happy to hear anyone else's ideas, too.

Apr 22, 2015
  3. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Is anyone doing these? I have not had any luck and to be honest I am rather chicken about doing them. I did go to one put on by a director and enjoyed it. I do have another question about one of the meals we made. Chicken Pot Pie. When we were to prepare the meal we were to pour the mixture into the frozen pie crust and then put the 2nd. frozen pie crust including the pan on top. When I did that I felt the pie crust was mushy. Any suggestions?

Aug 14, 2015
  4. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

I've been doing about 1 a month at my house for most of the year and I like them. They aren't super easy to "sell" but those that have attended typically have become regular attendees. I've worked hard on building the base from my personal circle and letting it expand from there. I'm not sure I'd have success trying to sell the concept at a booth. But I'm sure others have. Are you in the FB group (there's at least 2 actually)?

Aug 22, 2015
  5. New Consulting and looking forward to seeing the outcome :)

Sep 4, 2015
Have something to add?