• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Freezer Club May Be More Work at First for Less Effort Eventually

In summary, a freezer club is a group of individuals who cook and freeze meals together, allowing for easier meal planning and saving time in the long run. It eliminates the need for daily meal prep and can save money by buying ingredients in bulk. To start a freezer club, find interested individuals and decide on a meeting schedule and location. The benefits of being in a freezer club include variety in meals, a sense of community and support, and promoting healthy eating habits.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I'm eager to hear about anyone's success with Freezer Club shows for guests. I'm anxious about the outlay for guests in product (which gives the consultant the "show orders") plus foodstuffs to make their recipes. I'm sure there is a market out there for this, though!a

Mine have been extremely successful and literally saved my business. That said, I find that the Jessica Proffitt shows seem way more streamlined and easy to follow than the HO version. I haven't attempted the HO version because it's so complicated. I've held eight workshops so far... two at customer homes and six at my home. I have at least two at my home every month and I've booked 5 parties from these - and that's from late August, when I was ready to throw in the towel completely!
I haven't had any push-back about the up-front cost and it saves me in case someone cancels... they've still purchased the spices/sauces and I've got a show in for the month!

Thanks for sharing that. I love hearing about others' experiences.

1. What is a freezer club?

A freezer club is a group of people who come together to prepare and share meals ahead of time, typically by cooking and freezing batches of food. This allows for easier meal planning and saves time in the long run.

2. How does a freezer club save time?

By cooking and freezing meals in advance, a freezer club eliminates the need for daily meal prep and cooking. Members can simply thaw and reheat a meal for a quick and easy dinner, saving time and effort.

3. Is joining a freezer club expensive?

No, joining a freezer club can actually save money in the long run. By buying ingredients in bulk and cooking meals together, members can save on grocery costs. Plus, having meals already prepared can prevent the need for expensive takeout or restaurant dining.

4. How do I start a freezer club?

The first step is to find a group of people who are interested in joining. Then, decide on a meeting schedule and location. Each member can choose a recipe to prepare and bring to the meeting, where everyone will cook and freeze their meals together.

5. What are the benefits of being in a freezer club?

Aside from saving time and money, being in a freezer club also allows for variety in meals and trying new recipes. It can also promote a sense of community and support among members, as well as help with portion control and healthy eating habits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ChefJoyJ