• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Personalized Online Services in Freeburg, IL - Connect with Lynda Now!

In summary, Freeburg, Illinois has an estimated population of 4,533 as of 2021 and is located in St. Clair County. It was founded in 1836 and incorporated as a village in 1859. Some popular landmarks and attractions in Freeburg include the St. Clair County Farm Museum, the Freeburg Historical Museum, and the Freeburg Homecoming Festival. Freeburg is also served by the Freeburg Community Consolidated School District 70.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
I have a facebook friend in Freeburg, Ill that "liked" my comment about being excited about being at PC's spring launch and she said she doesn't know anybody who sells. While I would love to service her online needs, if any of you are more local I would love for her to have the "personal touch".

Let me know!
Lynda

There is a section called CONSULTANTS where there is a list of consultants by city and state. It has contact info too.

I live in St Louis and it's 20 miles from here, I can give her a call and take care of her

Nevermind, figured out how to update it.

Kim, sent you a private message.

What is the population of Freeburg, Illinois?

As of 2021, the estimated population of Freeburg, Illinois is 4,533.

What county is Freeburg, Illinois located in?

Freeburg is located in St. Clair County, Illinois.

What is the history of Freeburg, Illinois?

Freeburg was founded in 1836 and was originally known as "Hunters Settlement". It was officially incorporated as a village in 1859.

What are some notable landmarks or attractions in Freeburg, Illinois?

Some popular landmarks and attractions in Freeburg include the St. Clair County Farm Museum, the Freeburg Historical Museum, and the Freeburg Homecoming Festival.

What school district is Freeburg, Illinois a part of?

Freeburg is served by the Freeburg Community Consolidated School District 70, which includes a primary school, an intermediate school, and a junior high/high school.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pccat
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • rennea