• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Free Write Ins & Supplies - Help for New Recruits

It's so that she can use her PC dollars for supplies and not have to worry about spending them on shows. :) (And don't forget that she'll get some free PWS time for qualifying in 90 days.)Why would you want free PMS?
DebbieSAChef
Ok ladies I need your help. My new recruit and I would like to order some supplies but I am lost as to what the code is for FREE 40 write ins or itemized depending on what she uses. Can someone help?

Also the code for the FREE trivet is FN70 right? And that will probably have to be entered in manually right?

One last question, she is going to order her booster kit. Is that a code she enters along with her supply order or is that seperate? Is that ordered on CC or is it to be submitted on PP?

Thanks ladies, I will await your answers patiently!!! :cool:

Debbie :D

FN09 for the write ins
FN11 for the itemized

I think you have to send in the order form for the booster kit.

The booster kit has to go separately, and it has to be mailed in (snail mail).

Thanks!Thanks Kimberly and Ann!!

That was a big help. I will let my recruit know! She is at $150 FREE PC dollars!! She is so excited and so am I!
She had her four shows in 30 days to qualify and now is submitting two more to put her over the $1250 level!!

Does anyone know if she can use her PC dollars for a website???

I don't think so. But she can sure get a lot of supplies! :) (And don't forget that she'll get some free PWS time for qualifying in 90 days.)

Congrats to her!

DebbieSAChef said:
Thanks Kimberly and Ann!!

That was a big help. I will let my recruit know! She is at $150 FREE PC dollars!! She is so excited and so am I!
She had her four shows in 30 days to qualify and now is submitting two more to put her over the $1250 level!!

Does anyone know if she can use her PC dollars for a website???

And remember that 2 more shows will get her another $50 (if it's after the 30 days but still within 90), etc!!

Pws Time???
chefann said:
I don't think so. But she can sure get a lot of supplies! :) (And don't forget that she'll get some free PWS time for qualifying in 90 days.)

Congrats to her!

FREE PWS time???? What is this about??

In the fall special edition newsletter, there's a paragraph buried in the back half that consultants who qualify in their first 90 days will get 90 days free on their PWS. Or something like that - I don't recall the exact details.

Why would you want free PMS?

1. How can free write-ins and supplies help boost my business as a new recruit?

As a new recruit, receiving free write-ins and supplies can help you save money on essential tools for your business. This can also help you attract new customers and build a strong network by offering them as incentives or gifts.

2. What kind of free write-ins and supplies can I expect as a new recruit?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of free write-ins and supplies such as business cards, catalogs, order forms, and product samples. These materials are designed to help you promote and sell our products effectively.

3. Are there any specific requirements to qualify for free write-ins and supplies as a new recruit?

No, there are no specific requirements to qualify for free write-ins and supplies. As long as you are a new recruit and actively selling Pampered Chef products, you are eligible to receive these materials.

4. How can I request for free write-ins and supplies as a new recruit?

To request for free write-ins and supplies, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with your request and provide you with the necessary materials.

5. Can I continue to receive free write-ins and supplies after my initial period as a new recruit?

Yes, as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you will have access to our ongoing support and resources, including free write-ins and supplies. These materials will help you continue to grow and expand your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies