• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free WiFi Locations: Find One Near You!

In summary, there are several places where you can find free wifi, including the hotel you're staying at if you ask the night manager, Panera Bread stores, Caribou Coffee locations, and Starbuck's. However, it may not be worth bringing a laptop as there will be limited time to use it and wifi at the Hilton is expensive. The Sheraton may have wifi as well, but it is not confirmed.
Tara1021
Where is there free wifi?? Anyone know?

at the hotel you're staying at if you ask the night manager very sweetly to hook it up for you... LOL ;)
(also at the Corner Bakery) :D

Many Panera Bread stores and Caribou Coffee locations have free wi-fi.

Starbuck's do as well!

If you are staying at the Hilton there is a Carabou Coffee near by.

Go out the side door (where you will catch busses to Mckormic) take a right. At the corner you will see the Caribou coffee on the opposite corner.

To tell you the truth you will not have much time to get online. I brought my laptop and it was a waste of space. I was way too busy bonding with clustermates and socializing with fellow cheffers.

etteluap70PC said:
To tell you the truth you will not have much time to get online. I brought my laptop and it was a waste of space. I was way too busy bonding with clustermates and socializing with fellow cheffers.

YES, I am so happy to hear this! I hate leaving home without mine, but I think it will be wasted space/weight! I'm leaving it home for this trip:D

I literally thought I would loose my mind if I was not able to check mail and CS for a few days. (not that there was much left to loose!!!)

Luckily I was wrong!!!

I brought mine last year and never used it. This year it's staying home. WiFi at the Hilton is ridiculous expensive. Not sure about the Palmer House and Sheraton.

Yep - at the Hilton it is $12.95 for 24 hrs, or $3.50 for 1 hour.........we split it 3 ways for a 24 hr period in our room - but I ended up not using it at all, except to help JAE show my roommates how to log on th chefsuccess!:D

I'm staying at the sheraton...was hoping there was something close by.

1. What is the purpose of the "Free WiFi Locations: Find One Near You!" feature?

The purpose of this feature is to help customers easily locate free WiFi hotspots in their area while they are out and about. This can be especially useful for those who need to stay connected while traveling or working remotely.

2. How do I access the "Free WiFi Locations: Find One Near You!" feature?

You can access this feature by visiting our website and clicking on the "Free WiFi Locations" tab. From there, you can enter your location and search for nearby free WiFi hotspots.

3. Are the free WiFi locations listed on this feature verified and reliable?

Yes, we make sure to regularly update and verify the free WiFi locations listed on our feature to ensure their reliability. However, we recommend always double-checking with the location before visiting to ensure their WiFi is still free to use.

4. Can I suggest a free WiFi location to be added to the feature?

Yes, we welcome any suggestions for new free WiFi locations to be added to our feature. Simply send us an email with the location information and we will do our best to add it to our list.

5. Is there a limit to how many free WiFi locations I can search for?

No, there is no limit to the number of free WiFi locations you can search for using our feature. You can search for as many locations as you need until you find one that meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies