• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference WiFi: Free Access for Productive Work and Networking

In summary, the conference offers complimentary WiFi for all attendees. The network is professionally managed and monitored for reliability, with tech support available if needed. Each person can connect up to three devices, but usage should be limited to basic internet browsing and email to ensure a fast connection for everyone. There is no time limit for using the WiFi, but attendees are asked to be considerate and not hog the network.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I will need to close a couple of shows while at conference. Anybody know where I could find free WIFI?

Man there is no way I would transmit a show over free WiFi. Not with people's credit card numbers. They can say it's secure, I just wouldn't trust it. Pay the $10 and have it in your room and hook up with a CAT5 cable.

If you are staying at the Hilton, there is a Caribou Coffee about a block away and they have free WiFi.

I also found free WIFI at Dominick's at Grand and Fairbanks. You just need to purchase something.

cookingwithlove said:
I also found free WIFI at Dominick's at Grand and Fairbanks. You just need to purchase something.

free WiFi at the grocery store? That is bizarre.

The Mckormick Center had free internet last year in certain areas. I used it to check email.

1. Can I access free WiFi at the conference?

Yes, complimentary WiFi is available for all attendees at the conference. Simply select the network name and enter the password provided in your conference materials.

2. Is the WiFi connection reliable?

Our WiFi network is professionally managed and monitored to ensure a reliable connection for all conference attendees. However, in case of any issues, our tech support team will be available to assist you.

3. How many devices can I connect to the free WiFi?

You can connect up to three devices per person to the free WiFi network at the conference.

4. Can I use the WiFi for streaming or downloading large files?

We ask that you limit your use of the WiFi network to basic internet browsing and email. This will help ensure a smooth and fast connection for all attendees.

5. Is there a time limit for using the free WiFi?

There is no time limit for using the free WiFi at the conference. However, we kindly ask that you refrain from hogging the network and allow other attendees to access it as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • Poll