• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do New Consultants Still Get a Free Website When They Qualify?

In summary, "Free Website When Qualifying" is a promotional offer where individuals or businesses can receive a free website by meeting certain qualifications set by the website provider. The qualifications may vary, but commonly include purchasing a service or product, signing up for a subscription, or meeting a spending threshold. A free website typically includes a domain name, hosting, limited web pages, and basic design templates, with additional features available for purchase. While there may be no initial cost for the website, there could be hidden fees associated with maintaining it, such as renewal fees or hosting fees. Most providers allow some level of customization for free websites, but there may be limitations or additional fees for advanced customization options.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I've looked, but I'm not seeing it on the new info for qualifying consultants (it's probably there, and I'm reading right over it. :eek:) But do new consultants still get a 90 day free subscription when they qualify?

It's on page 53 of the Policy Guide. ;)

New Consultants are eligible for a free Personal Web Site for 90 days when they reach $1,250 in commissionable sales within their first 90 days. The redemption period for the free subscription will expire 30 days from the achievement date. Home Office reminds Consultants through e-mail when the Consultant has qualified and the subscription is available for redemption.

Sheila said:
It's on page 53 of the Policy Guide. ;)

Thanks Sheila...and yep, I just read right over it! I started on Pg. 52 and *thought* I'd read through the whole policy. :blushing:

LOL Been there! Now I use the "control F" feature to find what I want. :D

What are y'all doing reading the policy guide? Are you nuts? ;) The bit about the PWS is also in the new consultant rewards brochure.

Becca_in_MD said:
What are y'all doing reading the policy guide? Are you nuts? ;) The bit about the PWS is also in the new consultant rewards brochure.

Come on! It's so much easier just posting the question on CS! :rolleyes:

What is "Free Website When Qualifying?"

"Free Website When Qualifying" refers to a promotional offer where individuals or businesses can receive a free website when they meet certain qualifications set by the website provider.

What are the qualifications for receiving a free website?

The qualifications for receiving a free website may vary depending on the website provider. However, common qualifications may include purchasing a certain service or product, signing up for a subscription, or meeting a certain spending threshold.

What does a "free website" typically include?

The features and services included in a free website may vary depending on the provider. However, a free website may include a domain name, hosting, a limited number of web pages, and basic design templates. Additional features may be available for purchase.

Are there any hidden fees or costs associated with a "free website"?

While the initial website may be free, there may be hidden fees or costs associated with maintaining the website. These may include additional features or services, domain renewal fees, or hosting fees. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of the offer to fully understand any potential costs.

Can I customize my "free website"?

Most website providers allow some level of customization for free websites, such as choosing a design template and adding content. However, depending on the provider, there may be limitations on customization or additional fees for advanced customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • VAGirlChef