• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Free Vista Print Promos? Check out these Links!

In summary, Amanda is questioning whether or not she received a recent promotional email from [email protected]. She has also noticed recently that she is no longer receiving the email, and believes that it may have stopped sending them if someone does not order for a certain amount of time. [email protected] has forwarded Amanda a recent promotional email.
heat123
Silver Member
I used to get their FREE promo emails.. maybe I accidently sent it to my spam? Does anyone have FREE promo links bsides cards and pens? Last year I got my dd a bunch of freebies like hat, tshirts, magnet, sticker, notepad, etc. with her name on them.

Or are they not doing these kinds of promos anymore??? Send any links of you have them!!??? Thanks!

Last edited:
I just deleted one from my email... I get them almost daily... I'll forward some to you when I get the next ones...

TrishPCMommy said:
I just deleted one from my email... I get them almost daily... I'll forward some to you when I get the next ones...

Oops, mayb they did accidently get sent to spam auto collect :(. Thanks
[email protected], you rock!;)

I just sent you something.

Amanda, I didn't receive anything yet... but thanks! :)

I also noticed recently that I was no longer getting their emails. I think they stop sending them if you don't order for a certain amount of time. You can just go back to the website and sign up for the emails again and your inbox will be flooded in no time ;)

NooraK said:
I also noticed recently that I was no longer getting their emails. I think they stop sending them if you don't order for a certain amount of time. You can just go back to the website and sign up for the emails again and your inbox will be flooded in no time ;)

O, good to know thanks! I will do that now!:D

I just forwarded you my latest one, although I'm probably too late. ;) Earlier, what I had done was click on the bottom of my latest one where it says "Click here to e-mail this offer to a friend". I put your address in assuming that now you'd be included in their mailing list. But now I just forwarded you the actual e-mail offer.

babywings76 said:
I just forwarded you my latest one, although I'm probably too late. ;) Earlier, what I had done was click on the bottom of my latest one where it says "Click here to e-mail this offer to a friend". I put your address in assuming that now you'd be included in their mailing list. But now I just forwarded you the actual e-mail offer.

Thanks, I will check now!:D

babywings76 said:

YES, I received this one! THANK YOU! So much! :)

You're welcome! :)

Are better business cards in there? I just went there and saw a bunch of lame designs. If I sold Mary Kay or jewelry or cut hair, I could get the cards ... but not if I sell PC!

If so, please send one to [email protected]

1. What is the "Free Vista Print Stuff" promotion?

The "Free Vista Print Stuff" promotion is a special offer available to Pampered Chef consultants, where they can receive free personalized business cards and/or promotional items from Vista Print.

2. How do I take advantage of the "Free Vista Print Stuff" promotion?

To take advantage of the promotion, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Free Vista Print Stuff" tab. From there, you can choose the items you want to personalize and place your order.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations on what I can order through the "Free Vista Print Stuff" promotion?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations. The promotion is only available for certain items and quantities, and there may be limitations on the design and personalization options. It's best to check the details on the "Free Vista Print Stuff" tab in your consultant account for more information.

4. How long does it take to receive my "Free Vista Print Stuff" order?

The processing and shipping time for your order will depend on the items you've chosen and your location. However, it typically takes 7-14 business days for your order to be delivered.

5. Can I use the "Free Vista Print Stuff" promotion multiple times?

The promotion is only available once per consultant account. However, you can take advantage of the promotion every quarter, so be sure to check the "Free Vista Print Stuff" tab regularly to see when you can place your next order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies