• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Free Trifle Bowl for Hosting This Month | Get the Code Now!

In summary, the "Unlock Your Free Trifle Bowl for Hosting This Month" promotion from Pampered Chef allows hosts to earn a free trifle bowl by hosting a qualifying cooking show with a minimum of $200 in guest sales during the designated month. The code for the free trifle bowl can only be used to redeem the bowl and cannot be applied to any other purchase. If the code is not used during the designated month, it will expire and cannot be redeemed. The code is also only valid for one-time use and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi all,
Does the free trifle bowl for hosting the rest of this month just ship automatically? I've done an update 3 times on P3 this morning, and there's still no code.
Thanks,
Jane

The fine print at the bottom of the updated Host flyer states there is no code needed for the trifle bowl.

Thank you!

What is the "Unlock Your Free Trifle Bowl for Hosting This Month" promotion?

The "Unlock Your Free Trifle Bowl for Hosting This Month" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where hosts can earn a free trifle bowl by hosting a qualifying cooking show during a specific month.

How can I get the code for the free trifle bowl?

You can get the code for the free trifle bowl by hosting a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in guest sales during the designated month. Once your show reaches this sales amount, you will receive an email with your unique code to redeem your free trifle bowl.

Can I use the code to redeem my free trifle bowl on any purchase?

No, the code can only be used to redeem the free trifle bowl and cannot be applied to any other purchase.

What happens if I forget to use my code during the designated month?

If you forget to use your code during the designated month, it will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem your free trifle bowl. Make sure to use your code before the end of the month to avoid missing out on this special offer.

Are there any restrictions on when I can use my free trifle bowl code?

Yes, the code can only be used during the designated month and cannot be redeemed after the expiration date. Additionally, the code is only valid for one-time use and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies