• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a Free Trial Period for New Consultants

In summary, the free trial period for new consultants is typically 30 days and there is no cost to set it up. During this period, you can still earn commission and any sales made will count towards your commission. After the trial period ends, you can choose to continue as a consultant or end your agreement. You can cancel the free trial period at any time, but any sales made will still count towards your commission.
pattikake
I have a couple of new consultants who have qualified .. do they get a free PWS trial period? And how do they go about setting up the free trial period?

Thanks.

You have to qualify in a certain number of days. For me, when I got it, I already ad the site set up, so it will just add the 90 days free to the end of my subscription. Check in the P&P for exact info though, cause I'm not totally sure on the details.

Once I qualified, they sent me an email with all the details. I think that I got a letter in the mail too. I usually lasts longer than 90 days too. My 90 is up today and if I cancel site before 3/3, I don't get charged. It is not doing much for me, so I think that it is a cost that I don't want to continue.

1. How long is the free trial period for new consultants?

The free trial period for new consultants is typically 30 days. However, the specific length may vary depending on promotions or special offers.

2. Is there a cost to set up a free trial period for new consultants?

No, there is no cost to set up a free trial period for new consultants. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to allow potential consultants to experience the benefits of being a consultant before making a commitment.

3. Can I still earn commission during the free trial period?

Yes, you can still earn commission during the free trial period. Any sales made during this time will be counted towards your commission and will be paid out at the end of the trial period.

4. What happens after the free trial period ends?

Once the free trial period ends, you will have the option to continue as a consultant and pay the regular consultant fee, or you can choose to end your consultant agreement. If you choose to continue, any sales made during the trial period will be counted towards your commission.

5. Can I cancel my free trial period at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your free trial period at any time. Simply contact your consultant or customer service to request cancellation. Keep in mind that any sales made during the trial period will still count towards your commission and you will be responsible for paying the regular consultant fee if you choose to continue as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking_Mama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • vhadley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila