• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Trial Website for Your Consulting Business - Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, you have to qualify with Pampered Chef within 90 days in order to get a free website. After qualifying, you can activate your website for free with a Pampered Chef debit or credit card. You have 30 days to activate it.
crysboo
I'm a new consultant and I'm told that you get a free trial website (90 days or something like that). Anyways, I can't figure out how to do it!! When I go on the Consultant Corner it only shows me what I have to do in order to pay for one.... HELP!

You have to qualify within your 90-days to get it. (4 shows or $1250 in sales).You can get a website now- but you have to pay for it (with a Pampered Chef Debit or Credit card only- which you'll need one to do your orders anyway.). After you qualify w/in your 90-days, then they'll add the extra 3-months to your paid subscription. Otherwise, qualify first and then you can activate your free-90 days website.Hope that helps.

Man! I was hoping to have it set up before my 1st show. Oh well, thanks for the help

You can buy it now and they will extend if for the FREE period on the end. This is what I did and don't regret it!!

Yes. You can definitely get it now- comes out to about $9 a month when you look at it that way. You can set up your shows online for hosts/guests to be able to use and order from ....you just won't be able to have Individual Orders (including the Outlet) until you've qualified.Plus- you'll be able to print your website info on all your contact info (business cards, labels, etc). So as you are getting your name out there, it will have your PWS info too.

I'm a new consultant and just started my PWS. How do I add the outlet and registry? I qualified with the $1250 but have only done 3 shows. Do they automatically add it? I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and learning from everyone's wisdom. Thank you.

it will automatically activate

It may take a day or two after you submit the sales that bring you to $1250 career sales for it to activate, especially if you submit them on a weekend. But if you don't see the outlet on your PWS after 3 days, call HO.

Thanks so much! Would you believe it showed up this morning? Lol

If you don't activate your free trial in 30 days or so, do you loose it? I have a new consultant who waited to get hers until after 60 days after she qualified. She said it only allowed her to activate by paying the 59 charge for 6 months. Is this accurate or does she now have nine months? Malinda
Sr consultant
Heading to Chicago in July - Wave 2

I'm not sure. There might be a deadline on activating it. If there is, it should be in a communication from HO about the free period (I think consultants who qualify for it get a note). If you can't find it there, a call to HO might be in order.

They only have 30 days to activate it before they lose it. I just qualified last month, and in my congratulatory email that PC sends, it says:

"Dear Nicole,

Congratulations on submitting $1,250 in sales within your first 90 days as a Pampered Chef® Consultant. You are now eligible to receive a free 90-day Personal Web Site subscription. To redeem your subscription, please click here to log in to Consultant's Corner. Then click on Promoting Your Business > Personal Web Site Assistant, and follow the steps to subscribe and set up your Web site.

You have 30 days to redeem your free subscription. If you already subscribe to a Personal Web Site, your renewal date will automatically be extended by 90 days.

If you have questions about the terms of your subscription, please contact Financial Services. For questions about how to use your Personal Web Site, please contact Technical Support. Both of these departments can be reached at 1-888-OUR-CHEF."

It pays to "RTFP" - Read The Fine Print! :D

I guess it pays to read the fine print. I didn't realize it expired. I spoke to her about it, but she wasn't sure she wanted to make the leap to PWS, glad she did, even though it was two weeks late... Is kinda frustrating though. She qualified on May 5th and started the website on June 12th... I'll very with her the date her letter said and make sure to NOT make this mistake in the future.

I'm also new---so after you qualify (4 shows or 1250 in sales) then people can do the individual orders?

Its after you reach $1250 in sales. Then you can do individual ordering through your website (if you have one) and wedding registries.

1. What is the purpose of the Free Trial Website?

The Free Trial Website is a tool designed to allow potential customers to experience the features and benefits of our products before making a purchase.

2. How long is the free trial period?

The free trial period is typically 30 days, but may vary depending on promotions or special offers.

3. Is there a limit to the number of products I can try during the free trial?

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can try during the free trial. You have access to our full range of products and can try as many as you'd like.

4. Do I have to provide payment information to sign up for the free trial?

No, payment information is not required for the free trial. You can simply sign up with your email address and create a password to access the website.

5. What happens after the free trial ends?

If you do not cancel your subscription before the end of the free trial period, your account will automatically be charged for the selected subscription plan. You will continue to have access to the website and all its features.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LeanneB.
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • vhadley