• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Subscription to Cooking Light

In summary, the "Free Subscription to Cooking Light" offer from Pampered Chef allows customers to receive a free one-year subscription to the popular cooking and healthy living magazine with a qualifying purchase. To redeem the offer, customers must make a qualifying purchase and follow the instructions provided. There is a limit of one free subscription per customer and the offer is only valid for Cooking Light, which offers healthy recipes and lifestyle tips. Once proof of purchase is submitted and verified, the first issue of Cooking Light will arrive within 6-8 weeks and subsequent issues will arrive monthly for one year.
Thanks! Out of curiosity, when asked what category your business is in, what do you all put? Food industry? Business?

In the past, I've filled it out with my 9-5 job info (banking), and qualified (Martha Stewart Living, and most recently a Car magazine for DH). One of the other bloggers I follow fills them out as "homemaker" and qualifies too.

Thanks! I hope I was one of the first 500. I doubt it, though.

So, you can just fill out this form and get free magazines?

AJPratt said:
So, you can just fill out this form and get free magazines?

If you qualify, yes! I received the second magazine of my FREE Martha Stewart Living subscription yesterday. :D I signed up for that one a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks! I certainly will try!

1. What is the "Free Subscription to Cooking Light" offer?

The "Free Subscription to Cooking Light" offer is a promotion from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a free one-year subscription to the popular cooking and healthy living magazine, Cooking Light, with a qualifying purchase.

2. How can I redeem the free subscription offer?

To redeem the free subscription offer, simply make a qualifying purchase from Pampered Chef. Then, follow the instructions provided in the offer to submit your proof of purchase and receive your free one-year subscription to Cooking Light.

3. Is there a limit to how many free subscriptions I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free subscription per customer. This offer is not valid for multiple purchases or for purchases made by resellers or wholesale customers.

4. Can I choose a different magazine instead of Cooking Light?

No, this offer is specifically for a free one-year subscription to Cooking Light. The magazine offers delicious and healthy recipes, as well as tips and advice for living a healthier lifestyle.

5. When will I receive my free subscription?

Once you have submitted your proof of purchase and it has been verified, you can expect to receive your first issue of Cooking Light within 6-8 weeks. Subsequent issues will arrive monthly for the duration of your one-year subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • VAGirlChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • susanr613