• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Pampered Chef Items - Looking for a Consultant Near VA Beach

In summary, to qualify for free Pampered Chef items, you must host a qualifying cooking show with a consultant and have a minimum of $200 in sales. As a host, you can choose any item from the host reward chart as long as it falls within the designated dollar amount based on your total sales. The more sales you have, the higher your host rewards will be. You can earn free items multiple times by hosting a show every 3 months and by referring a friend to host a show. To find a Pampered Chef consultant near VA Beach, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website or ask for a referral from friends or family.
DebPC
Staff member
This consultant just contacted me....by LINDA KOZIOL.

--------------------------------

I HAD TO GIVE UP SELLING PAMPERED CHEF DUE TO HEALTH REASONS BUT I HAVE A LARGE BOX OF STICKERS, INVITATIONS, ETC THAT I HATE TO THROW AWAY. IM SURE SOMEONE COULD USE THEM IF I KNEW SOMEONE WHO WAS STILL SELLING IT IN OR NEAR VA BEACH. COULD YOU HELP ME LOCATE A CONSULTANT WHO MIGHT WANT THESE ITEMS? THEY ARE FREE!!

Please email Linda at

[email protected]

if you are willing to pick up the freebies.

If you live in the Virginia Beach area and have a potential interest, please contact Linda directly or check out the Pampered Chef Consultant Directory for a list of consultants in your area. You can access the directory here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/find-a-consultant.Good luck!

1. How do I qualify for free Pampered Chef items?

To qualify for free Pampered Chef items, you must host a qualifying cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. This means inviting friends and family to your home or virtually and having a minimum of $200 in sales. The consultant will provide you with a host reward chart to track your sales and choose your free items.

2. Can I choose any Pampered Chef item for free?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can choose any item from the host reward chart for free, as long as it falls within the designated dollar amount based on your total sales. You can also choose to use your host rewards towards discounted items or to purchase items at full price.

3. How much can I earn in free Pampered Chef items?

The amount of free Pampered Chef items you can earn as a host depends on your total sales. The more sales you have, the higher your host rewards will be. For example, with $200 in sales, you can earn up to $50 in free items, and with $600 in sales, you can earn up to $150 in free items.

4. Can I earn free Pampered Chef items more than once?

Yes, you can earn free Pampered Chef items multiple times as a host. You can host a cooking show every 3 months and earn new host rewards each time. Additionally, if you refer a friend to host a show, you can earn an extra $25 in free items when they have a qualifying show.

5. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant near VA Beach?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant near VA Beach by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be provided. You can also reach out to friends or family who may know a Pampered Chef consultant and ask for a referral.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aguimond