• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Stuff at Victoria's Secret

In summary, Diane received a variety of pajama items for Christmas for only $39.50. The camisole and Coffret items were unavailable, but the pajama items were still a good deal.
Yes, I had the same thing happen...and of course the slippers that matched the pj's were the canceled ones! Oh well, I still got a cute pair of slippers, and everything else for a darn good price! I should be getting my backordered cami soon though!

I havent gottten anything - which slippers did you choose?

I got the rainbow plaid slippers in, but the red plaid (to match my pj's) were backordered..and then canceled...

you haven't gotten anything??

My slippers were the "hot lips" design.
I think that Carolyn means she hasn't gotten any word on her backordered items

My matching slippers were cancelled as well - I had gotten a letter in the mail and then a couple of weeks later another one saying they were cancelled and they were refunding me $25 plus tax. I had called several times prior and they had said that I should have never gotten 2 pairs to begin with but they would send me a second pair anyhow. They never did but I'm not complaining because they refunded me (although they were free to begin with) - I don't want to confuse the situation further.

I didn't get my matching ones either... However they were supposed to do a price adjustment 2 wks. ago and it still hasn't been posted back on my debit card!!

My VS CC was credited for the price adjustment..hmm

I will probably call back today, I still have the conf# she gave me...

Good idea - when you mentioned it I logged in to my account to check!!

straitfan said:
My slippers were the "hot lips" design.
I think that Carolyn means she hasn't gotten any word on her backordered items

Sorry - you're right, that's what I meant.
We received the PJs but no slippers - the slippers are backorderd but I never received a letter saying they'd been cancelled. I got the puppies ones...for my Mom - she looooooves her dogs - LOL

LOL. I hate backordered stuff so on the slippers and pajamas I tried combos until I could get all matching in stock and I'm loving them both even though it was not my first choice pattern. My mom is loving the 2nd pair of slippers that I got for her.

I ordered jammies that weren't very cute with matching slippers because they were in stock! I would rather be comfy than cute!

Well I already changed the colors of my cute pjs in the laudry tonight. So... I fit the comfy not cute! Oh well... Also I called back today and the lady actually processed my product adjustment and it was for more than the first woman had told me!

I just called tonight and they switched my order for a pr. of slippers in a design that WAS available and will send them out tomorrow. Yea for me!

WHen I ordered my pajamas and slippers I got the really obnixious apples pattern. It's the pink one with the green, fushia and yellow-looking apples. Really comfy! Really obnioxious! You can tell I am walking down the hall! LOL

I just got a shipment confirmation email for the slippers that were on backorder!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies