• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Stoneware Heart Mold with Your First Order - Supplies Included!

C
chefmama
Hi.

I read where we can get the new stoneware heart mold for FREE with our first paperwork order, however, no info came in the changeover kit. Does anyone know what the write in supply number is??

Thanks so much.

I haven't heard of this yet..so i'm no help..but if you find out the answer please let us know.

Dawn

Free moldHi:
We received them free at conference, maybe that was where you heard they were free? I didn't see any info in the change over kit, but if you do find out otherwise let us know.. :)

Patriotic Heart Stoneware MoldAccording to the announcements made at National Conference, those who didn't receive the free Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold in Chicago can add it to their first paperwork and supply order for the new season and still get it for free. The Special Edition of KCN lists the item number #2934, so you may have to "add/update list" on your order unless you hear otherwise from HO. Hope this helps!

I was beginning to work on my supply order for the fall. Got everthing I needed to order at this time. It wouldn't let me place an order for the mold.

FREE Stoneware Mold info :)Here is the info I just got via email from my director.....

The information I received on the new mold for those who didn't attend conference is this: Starting September 1, the Stoneware mold number can be added to the supply order form either write-in or PP. #9074. It will be free if included with a paperwork/supply order.
There is supposed to be a computer generated email sent sometime soon.

Hope this helps anyone who would like to get one. :)

Thanks Jessica!!!

Stone Mold specialI am having such am memory block today. I thought I read somewhere a special that if we sold a certain amount of molds that we received something. Does anyone remember seeing this lately? :confused:

Your rightI believe i read if we sell 5 i think from sept 1 to sept 30 , you will get the stoneware mold charm for our bracelets. I have a good idea to get them to sell , expalin this is the last mold in the series the first one introduced in 1991 I think it was 1991 , is very similar and is now highly collectable and i saw it sell on Ebay for $387.00 a few weeks ago.So this is definatley a piece you all must have! :)

Danielle,

What do you mean that it is the last mold in the series? This is the last one period...or the latest one that they are selling??

It is the last one in the patriotic series. the first one was in 1991.

D_Patel said:
I believe i read if we sell 5 i think from sept 1 to sept 30 , you will get the stoneware mold charm for our bracelets. QUOTE]
Actually we have from August 1 through October 31 to sell 5 of the Patriotic Heart Molds! And the charm we will earn is a Heart for the Round Up from the Heart Program. I can't wait!

I have talked to Field Services and to my Exec. Director and they said that they're working on getting it in our August product list (another little glitch) but that we can write it in for August sales.

CoolI also read that it is the last mold to be made it says "The final heart in the series" Round up from the heart taking on a new look in 2006.
Cant wait to see what is comming out next !!
So we can start selling the new hearts now ?

D_Patel said:
I also read that it is the last mold to be made it says "The final heart in the series" Round up from the heart taking on a new look in 2006.
Cant wait to see what is comming out next !!
So we can start selling the new hearts now ?
That's what they told me but I still don't feel totally confident about selling them yet. I did also send an email regarding the question and am waiting for a reply. Once I have it in writing I will feel better. People at home office try to be accurate and they are great! but sometimes they read the information wrong just like we do.

If you read the August 2 Weekly Bytes and listen to Julie on the DVD that was sent in the change-over packets (at least to directors) it clearly says (as cut and pasted from the weekly bytes):

"Simply Charming 25th Anniversary Challenge:
- Earn the Stainless Mixing Bowl charm when you submit at least two Kitchen Shows between Aug. 1-31!
- PLUS, you can earn a special Round-Up From the Heart charm when you sell and submit five of the Fall 2005 Round-Up From the Heart Stoneware Molds between Aug. 1 and Oct. 31."

It says "Fall 2005...Molds" which I interpret as the new fall mold and the guy at Field Service checked with someone and said that yes it was available August 1 (as is the Bountiful Havest mold) and they are working on getting it added to the product list for August. He also said to go ahead and enter it manually onto the product list. I still want that email from them or better yet, a download with it on there! I have a fear that I will sell them and then they'll say "no that was wrong" and then it will affect a host's benefits and or my commissionable sales.

Email field service to check on date to start selling new mold!Maybe if everyone emails field service they will officially tell us if we can sell the new heart mold in August! ;)

1. What is the stoneware heart mold and how do I get it for free?

The stoneware heart mold is a kitchen utensil used to create heart-shaped dishes. It is being offered for free with your first order of paperwork. To get it, simply include the write-in supply number in your order.

2. Is the stoneware heart mold included in the changeover kit?

No, the stoneware heart mold is not included in the changeover kit. It is a separate item that can be obtained for free with your first order of paperwork.

3. Can anyone get the free stoneware heart mold or is it only for certain customers?

As long as you include the write-in supply number in your first order of paperwork, anyone can get the free stoneware heart mold.

4. How can I find out what the write-in supply number is for the stoneware heart mold?

The write-in supply number for the stoneware heart mold may vary, so it is best to contact the company or check their website for the most up-to-date information.

5. Are there any other supplies included with the free stoneware heart mold?

No, only the stoneware heart mold is included for free with your first order of paperwork. Any additional supplies needed for using the mold would need to be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• proudmama02
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
proudmama02
Replies
Views
lauras67
  • pamperedangel06
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies