• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does PC Donate $1 for Free Shopping Bags? Find Out Here!

I actually had to use painter's tape to hold it back on.Mine also.I noticed that the burgundy shopping bags come apart with use. I think it's typical of that type of material. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for us if the HWC ones come apart.Mine have been fine. I've overloaded them with library books quite a few times, but they haven't ripped yet. There must have been a bad batch.Mine also.I noticed that the burgundy shopping bags come apart with use. I think it's typical of that type of material. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for us if the HWC ones come apart.Mine have been fine. I've overloaded them
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does PC donate $1 for the free shopping bags also or just the items that are purchased?

Fine print on the flyer:

To receive the shopping bags FREE, you must write the special item number in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. The shopping bags will not automatically ship. Limit ONE set of two shopping bags with purchase of $60 or more (before tax and shipping). The American Cancer Society® also receives $1 for the bonus shopping bags you receive May 1–31.

Sweet thanks!

I know, isn't that great? The free bags w/$60 order is how I'm getting most of my HWC contributions this year. Wish they would do it for the host's apron, too, b/c most of my hosts have earned that.

Becca_in_MD said:
I know, isn't that great? The free bags w/$60 order is how I'm getting most of my HWC contributions this year. Wish they would do it for the host's apron, too, b/c most of my hosts have earned that.

It's amazing to see how many free bags I gave away (that's means that many orders were $60 or more!!).

Anyone getting complaints of the HWC Shopping Bags coming apart at the top seams?

lalemom said:
Anyone getting complaints of the HWC Shopping Bags coming apart at the top seams?

Mine did that when I overloaded it. I chalked it up to "my mistake.": :eek:

Mine did it without overloading and now I am afraid of my HWC fundraiser ones that I just received doing it. Opened a few and the two corners stitches come out just by touching them.

lalemom said:
Mine did it without overloading and now I am afraid of my HWC fundraiser ones that I just received doing it. Opened a few and the two corners stitches come out just by touching them.

Mine also.

I noticed that the burgundy shopping bags come apart with use. I think it's typical of that type of material. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for us if the HWC ones come apart.

I've been using mine without an problem. Maybe there was a bad batch or two.

I had two of mine come apart on the side seam.....and they weren't overloaded at all :(

I have had some issues with the top corners coming loose but as many have said I chaulked it up to my mistake by putting too much in them, and I also think it is the material. But I also feel how many times can you use a plastic bag without it tearing, etc. Eventually these bags will give out too and my opinion is if you use them several times before having to throw them away, you did you part my helping the environment.

When the cranberry ones first came out, people noticed that some batches weren't sown all the way up to the top. the stitching was on the outside of the handle part instead of through it to connect it to the bag. My first batch was like that. You can call HO and see if they'll send you new ones, or just do an online adjustment. My other orders of them have been fine. I just double check them before giving them away.For your guests who ordered them/got them for free, you won't know about it unless they complain. I'd recommend doing your Out of the Box calls and just double check with them.

Mine have been fine. I've overloaded them with library books quite a few times, but they haven't ripped yet. There must have been a bad batch.
I'm looking forward to getting the HWC version!

I followed the instructions on washing them and the graphic COMPLETELY came off.

1. Does Pampered Chef donate $1 for every free shopping bag?

Yes, Pampered Chef has committed to donating $1 for every free shopping bag distributed to customers.

2. How does Pampered Chef's donation for free shopping bags work?

For every free shopping bag given out to customers, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to end hunger in the United States.

3. Is there a limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate for free shopping bags?

No, there is no limit to the amount of money Pampered Chef will donate for free shopping bags. The more bags distributed, the more money will be donated to Feeding America.

4. Do I have to purchase something in order for Pampered Chef to donate for free shopping bags?

No, you do not have to make a purchase in order for Pampered Chef to donate for free shopping bags. The bags are given out as a promotional item and the donation is made regardless of a purchase.

5. Can I choose where the donation for free shopping bags will go?

No, the donation for free shopping bags will go to Feeding America as part of Pampered Chef's partnership with the organization. However, you can make a personal donation directly to Feeding America if you wish to support their cause further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • pampered1224