• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free shopping bags

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Does PC donate $1 for the free shopping bags also or just the items that are purchased?

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Fine print on the flyer:

To receive the shopping bags FREE, you must write the special item number in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. The shopping bags will not automatically ship. Limit ONE set of two shopping bags with purchase of $60 or more (before tax and shipping). The American Cancer Society® also receives $1 for the bonus shopping bags you receive May 1–31.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Sweet thanks!

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
I know, isn't that great? The free bags w/$60 order is how I'm getting most of my HWC contributions this year. Wish they would do it for the host's apron, too, b/c most of my hosts have earned that.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I know, isn't that great? The free bags w/$60 order is how I'm getting most of my HWC contributions this year. Wish they would do it for the host's apron, too, b/c most of my hosts have earned that.

It's amazing to see how many free bags I gave away (that's means that many orders were $60 or more!!).

lalemom

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2010
Anyone getting complaints of the HWC Shopping Bags coming apart at the top seams?

tys1031

Nov 3, 2009
Anyone getting complaints of the HWC Shopping Bags coming apart at the top seams?

Mine did that when I overloaded it. I chalked it up to "my mistake.": :eek:

lalemom

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2010
Mine did it without overloading and now I am afraid of my HWC fundraiser ones that I just received doing it. Opened a few and the two corners stitches come out just by touching them.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Mine did it without overloading and now I am afraid of my HWC fundraiser ones that I just received doing it. Opened a few and the two corners stitches come out just by touching them.

Mine also.

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
I noticed that the burgundy shopping bags come apart with use. I think it's typical of that type of material. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for us if the HWC ones come apart.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I've been using mine without an problem. Maybe there was a bad batch or two.

abigailhutch

Mar 28, 2010
I had two of mine come apart on the side seam.....and they weren't overloaded at all :(

kayleigh

Mar 26, 2010
I have had some issues with the top corners coming loose but as many have said I chaulked it up to my mistake by putting too much in them, and I also think it is the material. But I also feel how many times can you use a plastic bag without it tearing, etc. Eventually these bags will give out too and my opinion is if you use them several times before having to throw them away, you did you part my helping the environment.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
When the cranberry ones first came out, people noticed that some batches weren't sown all the way up to the top. the stitching was on the outside of the handle part instead of through it to connect it to the bag. My first batch was like that. You can call HO and see if they'll send you new ones, or just do an online adjustment. My other orders of them have been fine. I just double check them before giving them away.

For your guests who ordered them/got them for free, you won't know about it unless they complain. I'd recommend doing your Out of the Box calls and just double check with them.

ShellBeach

Veteran Member
Sep 5, 2008
Mine have been fine. I've overloaded them with library books quite a few times, but they haven't ripped yet. There must have been a bad batch.
I'm looking forward to getting the HWC version!

vanscootin

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 9, 2010
I followed the instructions on washing them and the graphic COMPLETELY came off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views