• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 40 Free Itemized Sales Receipts | Easy Steps to Claim Your Free Receipts

In summary, to claim your free itemized sales receipts from the Pampered Chef website, you need to log in to your account, go to the "My Orders" section, select the desired order, and click on the "Receipt" button to download the receipt. You can get up to 40 free itemized sales receipts per month as a Pampered Chef consultant. If you are not a consultant, you can contact customer service for assistance. The receipts cannot be customized but will accurately reflect the order information. They will be available for immediate download and customer service can help if there are any issues.
ashkay
How do I get the 40 free itemized sales receipts? I tried entering product number EE36 (which was listed on the yellow paper in the changeover kit), but it will not work when I'm putting my supply order in. I've already updated my PP. Any suggestions?

Never mind -Never mind I figured it out! Thanks anyway

1. How do I claim my free itemized sales receipts?

To claim your free itemized sales receipts, simply follow these easy steps:

1. Visit the Pampered Chef website and log in to your account.
  2. Go to the "My Orders" section and select the order for which you need a receipt.
  3. Click on the "Receipt" button next to the order.
  4. Review the receipt and click on the "Download" button.
  5. Your free itemized sales receipt will then be downloaded to your computer.

2. How many free itemized sales receipts can I get?

You can get up to 40 free itemized sales receipts per month. This limit is in place to ensure that all Pampered Chef consultants have access to the receipts they need for their business.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to get free itemized sales receipts?

Yes, these free itemized sales receipts are only available to active Pampered Chef consultants with a valid consultant ID. If you are not a consultant, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with your receipts.

4. Can I customize my free itemized sales receipts?

No, the free itemized sales receipts are generated automatically and cannot be customized. However, the information on the receipts will be accurate and reflect the items and prices from your order.

5. How long will it take to receive my free itemized sales receipts?

Your free itemized sales receipts will be available for download immediately after you request them. If you are having trouble accessing your receipts, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jennmarques
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies